The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

I know that Spidey report has people preoccupied with Raimi but it also mentions other directors.

The other names I’ve been told might also be in the running are John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein, they directed “Game Night,” “Dungeons & Dragons,” and wrote 2017’s “Spider-Man: Homecoming.” They could be a good fit. Also, Jon Favreau, who kicked off the whole MCU in 2008 with “Iron Man,” is someone that has been mentioned to me, a couple of times, as a possibility.

I really enjoyed Game Night and DnD, so I'd be down for Daley and Goldstein doing it.
Daley and Goldstein would be my top choice of those mentioned. I love their work. Anyone that can make you sad about Michelle Rodriguez is top notch in my book.

How many of these movies have you seen?

I think I've seen 5. I get jealous of people sometimes when I see the voluminous film watching they've done.
18 of em

My brother was in Art School in the 90's and showed me a lot of these
I still remember him putting on Welcome to the Dollhouse and afterward me and my sister were like "what the hell was that?!" lol

I think I've seen 5. I get jealous of people sometimes when I see the voluminous film watching they've done.
More than half these movies. I think the 90s were really the last true full decade for cult movies. I think you can only do a few from the early 2000s but with the advent of social media and the internet in general, any movie can be instantly discussed and shared all over the world which negates the term "cult" movie at least in my definition.

Thank you to the X-Men 97 staff for continuing to give Storm her flowers.

Sailor Ororo’s moment in the sun was glorious. How Disney casts her in live action will make or break the MCU X-Men.

They better come correct.

13 of them.

Shame on all of you who have never seen 3 Ninjas.

I’m surprised Nicole Kidman’s To Die For movie didn’t make that list.

Sir! If you ever get the time, check out 3 Ninjas and 3 Ninjas Kick Back. Quintessential 90s cheese.

Don’t bother with the Hulk Hogan one.
No love for 3 Ninjas High Noon at Mega Mountain :o

I’m surprised Nicole Kidman’s To Die For movie didn’t make that list.

Sir! If you ever get the time, check out 3 Ninjas and 3 Ninjas Kick Back. Quintessential 90s cheese.

Don’t bother with the Hulk Hogan one.

I have only seen 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain. Shocking, I know!

Will get right on the other films!

And yes, 3 Ninjas is one of them. I loved those movies! Well the first 2, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"