• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

I haven't played a single Final Fantasy game. I have played most of the Kingdom Hearts series, but that's not the same
But there are so many more shipping options in those games. :o

But there are so many more shipping options in those games. :o
Wouldn't know cause I never played Final Fantasy, lol!!!! Maybe I will play the FF7 remakes one day, but that might be only one I have any interest

Wouldn't know cause I never played Final Fantasy, lol!!!! Maybe I will play the FF7 remakes one day, but that might be only one I have any interest
I was talking about KH. :cheeky:

I've played about half of FFX and all of Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2. With KH I was only in it for the Disney stuff. I liked the Sora storyline in the first game but KH2 got so convoluted by the end of the game.

No love for X? 😚
I always adore X....as it was one of my first games that I played during my school days...so it always held a special place in my heart to this day.

And imo, X was and always the most popular FF series, at least here in Japan,...there is a reason why X is the only main series that had a sequel after its release...though Cloud may be more popular in pop culture than Tidus, but Yuna, I think is definitely bigger and popular than Tifa, Vivi, or Aerith.

I absolutely hated X. I waited years to play it and was so disappointed. I got halfway through and quit and sold the game. It's the only FF game where I never finished the story.

I've played about half of FFX and all of Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2. With KH I was only in it for the Disney stuff. I liked the Sora storyline in the first game but KH2 got so convoluted by the end of the game.
KHII is much simpler than KH3 :o

So I've heard, which is why I've stayed away from it. :o
I'm not lying when I say you literally have to read or play the plots of the other games (mobile included) to get the full context of KH3. It was a strange choice, and there's literally no FF characters. Also the ending of Xehanort's arc is disappointing.

I haven't played a single Final Fantasy game. I have played most of the Kingdom Hearts series, but that's not the same
I liked some of the older ones when I was a teenager. But any that I have tried or seen of in the last couple for decades I've pretty much hated. The last one I actually liked was 9 and that feels like a lifetime ago.

I liked some of the older ones when I was a teenager. But any that I have tried or seen of in the last couple for decades I've pretty much hated. The last one I actually liked was 9 and that feels like a lifetime ago.
There are so many of them and they're so long, I doubt I am ever gonna try and catch them all, lol! Though when I get into a series I tend to power through them. Like I did when I got into Metroid, which I am still waiting for Prime 2 and 3 to come to Switch so I can play those. But after beating Super Metroid and Metroid Dread, I started to get really good at those games and started powering through them fairly quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"