• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

Congrats on Echo for coming in 2nd out of 3 live action series, I guess.

I hope that was enough for Renegade Nell, though. I just fear this WB is going to cause them to Willow it.

I'm just now hearing that the Mario movie somehow made a billion dollars and my jaw is on the ground.
We're really going to be seeing Chris Pratt in every other blockbuster until the heat death of the universe, it seems
1715650553038.png

If it's any consolation, that movie would have made the same amount of money no matter who voiced Mario. Pratt just seems to accidentally stumble into billion dollar movies. :o

Silver Surfer season 2 wouldn’t hurt. That show was gooood.

But I really would love to see another animated series with them:
View attachment 90419
I'm gonna need you to explain this:

Congrats on Echo for coming in 2nd out of 3 live action series, I guess.
Still the # 1 Marvel show by default. :o

1715650444921.png

Or they want to be a part of something but only realise how the working conditions/creative side really doesn't work for them after they've experienced the job from the inside. It's not that complicated.

This is awesome!!

giphy.gif

I'm gonna need you to explain this:

Come on, you know Johnny. The cosmic rays gave him pyrokinesis so he can spit that hot fire.

Brian Austin Green really was a fool for those bars.

What in the unholy 90's hell did I just watch?
Was that real, or is that like a "juggernaut b****" meme???

It would be high. If it wasn't Sony. They're recent output makes me meh until I hear otherwise

I mean....I am glad we have a final title and it was apparently a gimmick. But a bad one considering it made the company look like they didn't know what to do with the show, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"