• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

Apparently they also brought out Dominique Thorne for Iron Heart and said it's coming out in 2025, which was previously reported by the trades. Given that Wonder Man started filming around the same time as Daredevil and yet they did't announced anything about it here makes me think they are indeed going to stick to 2 live action shows a year.

Apparently they also brought out Dominique Thorne for Iron Heart and said it's coming out in 2025, which was previously reported by the trades. Given that Wonder Man started filming around the same time as Daredevil and yet they did't announced anything about it here makes me think they are indeed going to stick to 2 live action shows a year.

Happy to see Dominique Thorne and Anthony Ramos at the upfront. I want them both to win, Thorne was a highlight to me in Wakanda Forever and I liked Ramos since She's Gotta Have It.

I noticed WB dated some films for 2025-2027, but nada for Supergirl. Come on WBD, get a director and start pre production asap!

It still makes me salty that we NEVER got Avengers Mansion in the MCU. That never sat right with me.
I took the repurposed Stark Tower as Avengers HQ in AOU as a makeshift Avengers Mansion, and by extension the upstate compound seen afterwards through Endgame. You could tell they were trying to avoid an actual mansion to avoid the Batman comparisons, ditto if Jarvis had been an actual butler like he was in the comics.

Side note: I'm about to start watching Madame Web. How high do I need to be? :o

I took the repurposed Stark Tower as Avengers HQ in AOU as a makeshift Avengers Mansion, and by extension the upstate compound seen afterwards through Endgame. You could tell they were trying to avoid an actual mansion to avoid the Batman comparisons, ditto if Jarvis had been an actual butler like he was in the comics.

Side note: I'm about to start watching Madame Web. How high do I need to be? :o

Brother, ain't enough edibles in the world.

Hope you survive the experience :csad:

Happy to have a date! Surprised it’s 2026 though. They’re really kicking off their universe in 2025 with one movie, huh. Hope it works out.

In your professional opinion, do you think Brave and the Bold will be their next movie after Supergirl?

In your professional opinion, do you think Brave and the Bold will be their next movie after Supergirl?
Nope. I still believe we’re getting The Batman Part II before Brave and the Bold. And probably The Authority and Swamp Thing as well. I feel like they announced BatB when they did solely to tell investors “see, we’re including Batman in our plans!” But never actually planned to make it one of their first projects.

Nope. I still believe we’re getting The Batman Part II before Brave and the Bold. And probably The Authority and Swamp Thing as well. I feel like they announced BatB when they did solely to tell investors “see, we’re including Batman in our plans!” But never actually planned to make it one of their first projects.
I'm doubtful on Swamp Thing coming before BaTB. Appareantly Mangold has his SW film lined up before it, so I don't think it's coming until 2028 at the latest and I kinda expect BaTB to come out in 2028 too but earlier, but I guess we'll see.

We got the season finale of X-Men 97 tonight, release dates for Agatha and Daredevil 2.0 and better looking logos?!

View attachment 90586

Marvel trying to do something!

I’m hyped for Daredevil 2.0 but nervous AF that its still gonna somehow be a trainwreck.

The OG DD series is arguably my favorite live action Marvel adaptation of all time, so this things got high stakes for me LOL

Good lord, Madame Web was STOOPID with two o's. :o But to its credit, it was one of those amusing bad movies that's worth studying as opposed to just a plain old boring bad movie like Morbius. I can't recall the last movie I watched where the lead was as actively disinterested as Dakota Johnson was here.

PbWczYC.gif

Last I checked Disney currently has a Marvel movie slotted for July 2026 and a Star Wars movie slotted for December 2026 so that could be why.

Disney is not invulnerable. Look at 2023 and how disastrous most of their film slate went over with audiences. I mean, they blinked when WBD dated Furiosa against their new Apes movie and moved it up two weeks.

I don’t know why WBD just won’t reclaim their mid July tentpole weekend spot. They had a good thing going in 2008-2012 and reclaimed it last year with Barbie. They should be aggressive if next year’s Superman clicks with audiences.

Disney is not invulnerable. Look at 2023 and how disastrous most of their film slate went over with audiences. I mean, they blinked when WBD dated Furiosa against their new Apes movie and moved it up two weeks.

I don’t know why WBD just won’t reclaim their mid July tentpole weekend spot. They had a good thing going in 2008-2012 and reclaimed it last year with Barbie. They should be aggressive if next year’s Superman clicks with audiences.
It's June 26 man. A couple weeks don't matter lol

They're not and yet WB still decided not to put the movie in either month. So take that for what you will. And June 26th is less than a week from July. It's really not that much of a difference.

Ghost Rider did reappear I believe in the Hulk series. He just never was on FF again. That was when they were testing him out for his own potential show, so he got guest spots and a toy line.

Can't remember if he was on Iron Man also

The toys they still released were pretty cool.

So is there some conventation or event going on right lol? Didn't realize we'd get a bunch of news on a random Tuesday.

Upfronts, I believe. Where they try to sell tv ad space.

Good lord, Madame Web was STOOPID with two o's. :o But to its credit, it was one of those amusing bad movies that's worth studying as opposed to just a plain old boring bad movie like Morbius. I can't recall the last movie I watched where the lead was as actively disinterested as Dakota Johnson was here.

PbWczYC.gif
You give the film too much credit... She never actually drinks her Pepsi. :o

Glad to get confirmation. Gunn has to not mess up Supes so that excitement is still high for this. I so want to see scenes with her and Supes down the road, but for now just hope they get a great adaptation of this story on screen.

Marvel TV returning, even as branding, is a very funny admission of how ill-prepared the movie folks were to make a slate of television programs. It's kind of wild how quickly the talking point of "These aren't TV shows, they're more like 6 hour movies!" went from being something they were clearly proud of to an implicit threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"