The SV to Metropolis connection - Identity issues?

\S/JcDc\S/

Superhero
Reaction score
It looks to be a minimum of 30 minutes with SV related scenes. We have not seen any pics of Clark Kent as a reporter. If we assume he becomes Superman during what goes on in SV... How does he then move on to Metropolis already "resembling" Superman and being from SV where everything went down?

Who knows, but I wouldnt be surprised if we dont see him in mild-mannered reporter outfit until the end.

I always thought that those Smallville scenes they are filming with him as Superman occur in the 3rd act.

Dont forget that they dont have to be necessarily filming all the smallville scenes in order. They might do the Superman fight scenes one day, and then the next day have Henry Cavil in Smallville as Clark at 20 years old.

I assume the possibility of him becoming Clark towards the end in this question. I guess more than anything the fact that so much is going down in SV, and knowing where Clark is from... seems like it could be a bit too much when trying to separate the characters. I could be wrong, I'm just trying to figure out how this would be handled best.

I always thought that those Smallville scenes they are filming with him as Superman occur in the 3rd act.

Yep, I also have a feeling the final showdown takes place in Smallville. That's not to say it wont start out in Metropolis.

Yep, I also have a feeling the final showdown takes place in Smallville. That's not to say it wont start out in Metropolis.

Which is exactly what I'm getting at. The only other possibility is if the freelance reporting of this event as a local, gets him his job in Metropolis. :confused:

I personally think we are jumping the gun. They haven't shot the metropolis scenes yet. Which are in chicago and vancover . I had a theory in another thread that zod discovers he is clark Kent and proceeds to smallville where the final showdown begins.

The only thing I could think of is that superman gets his ass handed to him in metropolis so he flies off to smallville to recover. Questioning if he has made a mistake becoming superman because zod has put people he cares about in danger. Zod arrives in smallville where the army engages him. Notice that superman walks out and confronts zod and feora.

We are sooooo early into filming. They are filming up until April next year right?

So how can anyone have already assumed that Smallville scenes are going to take up a lot of time in the film, when it's only been 1 out of 9 months?

We are sooooo early into filming. They are filming up until April next year right?

So how can anyone have already assumed that Smallville scenes are going to take up a lot of time in the film, when it's only been 1 out of 9 months?
Fanboys love to jump to conclusions.

please dont tell me that they hired Zack Snyder to have the final fight in SV :csad::wow:

We know of at least the following eras were filmed while in Plano:

1. Clark as a child.
2. Clark in college.
3. Clark as an adult/as Superman.

It appears he becomes Superman somewhere between 2 and 3, but not necessarily in 2 or 3.

Also, if you haven't figured out that the identity issues with Clark/Superman is just something you have to look past, then you probably shouldn't be paying attention to the character or the movie.

please dont tell me that they hired Zack Snyder to have the final fight in SV :csad::wow:
At least a portion of a large battle, possibly in the third act, occurs in Smallville. There are reasons to believe that large scale action will occur elsewhere as well, so it's premature to think that the "final fight" occurs solely in Smallville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"