The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread (NOT A LOUNGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5wyp1y.jpg

Question: why do people act like it is so weird that Nolan doesn't include a lot of sex in his films? That's obviously not his thing and I don't see why it should be an issue.

So...think we will get any news by part #55? :p

TBH, I think that if Nolan ever put sex into one of his films, there will be alot of it and it will be very dirty.

I'm talking Basic Instinct crossed with Last Tango in Paris.

TBH, I think that if Nolan ever put sex into one of his films, there will be alot of it and it will be very dirty.

I'm talking Basic Instinct crossed with Last Tango in Paris.

It would be nice to see good sex scenes for a change...:oldrazz:

No because everytime someone asks if we'll get news by the next part, we don't.

But we gotta be right sometime. ;)

Just wrote a HUGE speculation on John Blake, and what I think his role is in the movie, hit "reply", and the friggin thread was closed and erased everything I wrote.

**** you thread manager. **** you!:argh:

Oh, and my bet is #65.

Just wrote a HUGE speculation on John Blake, and what I think his role is in the movie, hit "reply", and the friggin thread was closed and erased everything I wrote.

**** you thread manager. **** you!:argh:

Oh, and my bet is #65.

How long does it take you to type "He's Robin"?

:oldrazz::o

I like this aspect of his films, it's not a big deal, we're not missing anything. Sex is alluded to in TDK, for 6 seconds, it's just not his thing.

And we have not seen TDKR yet, It could be full of hardcore stuff, all off-screen.

The film is not rated yet either, so who knows.

The first NC-17 Batman?

I have a radical theory about John Blake.

I think he's a cop.
Called John Blake.

It's pretty out there but there are a lot facts to support this. ;)

I know when we'll get something:

image.axd

Coming April 23rd - April 25th (though only the 24th matters for us).
Eh... dont think so. I have no doubt they're targetting the final trailer for May, but they always seem to get ready at the last minute and not show anything early at cons.

i wonder if we'll see some more knife action in this one

Eh... dont think so. I have no doubt they're targetting the final trailer for May, but they always seem to get ready at the last minute and not show anything early at cons.

Did they show something new when they were at CinemaCon with TDK?

I have a radical theory about John Blake.

I think he's a cop.
Called John Blake.

It's pretty out there but there are a lot facts to support this. ;)

And I have a radical theory about "Cat"woman:

I think she's a cat burglar.
Called "Cat"woman

It's pretty out there, even though she doesn't look like a cat to support this. ;)

I figure Blake's the physical force of the cops. Gordon's getting older, Modine's probably supposed to be his successor, but Blake's probably the guy who will actively be the hunter of Batman and the main field soldier against Bane's forces. He may be more like Gordon's Robin than anything else.

What I'm curious for is if the mob fight in the street is actually the finale. Someone here suggested that, but others seem to think its a mid-movie fight. The way the snow seems to just be falling there makes me think it's either the latter or spring returns with the dark knight, and he cops wearing their uniforms asks some questions about the scene.

If the fight takes place before Bruce is broken, than the cops have probably just been rallied against Bane's forces, and are in for a pretty shocking defeat after some initial success. If it's the fall of Bane, then that may mean the cops went and put on their uniforms specifically because they knew it was going to be the final battle, which is pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"