The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Batcopter could very well be this one:

zAhox.jpg

I seen that in toys r us last weekend they also had a tumbler looking plane

Can't wait to see how Bruce plans to smuggle a helicopter out of Wayne Enterprises.

Hell, how did he even get The Tumbler out unnoticed :huh:?

Can't wait to see how Bruce plans to smuggle a helicopter out of Wayne Enterprises.

Hell, how did he even get The Tumbler out unnoticed :huh:?

The Tumbler is understandable. Fox probably had it shipped to Wayne in some sort of shipping truck where it was draped and protected. You could technically do the same with a helicopter. I've seen it done before.

An airplane, on the other hand...

The League seemed very well-armed in Begins, I wouldnt be surprised if these helicopters have to do with them.

What did the league have besides swords, mask and some rope?

I'm wondering if Batman uses the attack chopper to bring down the C130 Hercules transport aircraft. I could see Nolan turning his hand to a big aerial action sequence.

He disguised it as a float as a parade was going by:
ahdm01.jpg

The fact that Reese found out about The Tumbler in TDK doesn't explain how Bruce got it from Wayne Enterprises to Wayne Manor without someone noticing in the first place in BB.

Even if Lucius had it shipped, what about the truck drivers / delivery men? They wouldn't have been the least bit curious about this giant item? And even if it was covered, how would they have gotten it out of the truck without discovering that it was a vehicle (it has massive wheels after all, and is shaped like a vehicle in general).

I know, I know. "Suspension of disbelief." It's not really a big issue to me. At least, for The Tumbler it isn't.

But a helicopter?

What about Lucius and Bruce (Alfred too maybe) were the only ones putting the Tumbler on & off the truck? Surely someone who makes such gadgets would know how to do that, no?

Maybe Lucious, Bruce and Alfred loaded it in the truck and drove it to Wayne Manor themselves?

Edit: You beat me to it Bats :argh: :p

Last edited:
What about Lucius and Bruce (Alfred too maybe) were the only ones putting the Tumbler on & off the truck? Surely someone who makes such gadgets would know how to do that, no?

They would only need a ramp to get it on and off the truck. Bruce himself could dive the truck. It's his after all...

Great minds think alike, Kynergy! :woot:

They would only need a ramp to get it on and off the truck. Bruce himself could dive the truck. It's his after all...

Exactamundo! If Bruce & Lucius could drive/create the Tumbler, it doesn't take much more to ship it on a truck and drive it themselves.

Regarding a chopper though......if it is a Wayne Enterprises creation, I don't see it being at Wayne Tower. How could they test it there? I'm thinking it would be at some off-site storage far away and forgotten.

In all honesty, I did not think about that. Wow :dry:.

I guess my next point would be the logistics of getting a helicopter in and out of the Batcave.

Could a chopper possibly be disassembled and then put back together at the Batcave? Maybe just take off the blades and put them back on later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"