The Dark Knight Rises The 90th TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread (NOT A LOUNGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This struck me the most about what collider posted:

- Bane is older than he looks. Also, when he was young, he was injured, and he now jury requires a venom/gas (not sure) to keep him alive, and that’s what the mask is pumping into his body. He can’t survive without it.

Series Finale aired last week.

Well, my DVR Guide is off then. That's one less show to worry about, which is good.

Bachelorette, America's Got Talent, NBA Playoffs, and maybe Monday Night Raw.

Now watch them stick it on a re-run of House or Two and a Half Men. :lmao:

These audio interviews are great. A guy asks Hardy if we are going to see Bane as smart as Batman and Hardy replies "All I think of is that you're calling me stupid" "I kinda want to throw you out the window!" :D

You guys are definitely going to make it to Part 100 before the film is out.

Well, my DVR Guide is off then. That's one less show to worry about, which is good.

Bachelorette, America's Got Talent, NBA Playoffs, and maybe Monday Night Raw.

Now watch them stick it on a re-run of House or Two and a Half Men. :lmao:

I'm giggling just thinking that you will record The Bachelorette. The things people do for Batman, right? :D Well appreciated! :hrt:

Ooooohhh demographic study time! If a TV spot airs with The Bachelorette, it will a mushy and emo Bruce/Batman, Selina/Catwoman, and Talia TV spot. Book it. :oldrazz:

I'm giggling just thinking that you will record The Bachelorette. The things people do for Batman, right? :D Well appreciated! :hrt:

My DVR can only handle two recordings at the same time. At the moment I have it set to record America's Got Talent and the NBA Playoffs. I might switch it and record Bachelorette/AGT and then watch the Playoff game without recording. The DVR is able to save the last 20-30 minutes of what you watch as long as you don't change channels, so theoretically if a TV spot shows up during the playoff game I can go back and record it to my computer.

My DVR can only handle two recordings at the same time. At the moment I have it set to record America's Got Talent and the NBA Playoffs. I might switch it and record Bachelorette/AGT and then watch the Playoff game without recording. The DVR is able to save the last 20-30 minutes of what you watch as long as you don't change channels, so theoretically if a TV spot shows up during the playoff game I can go back and record it to my computer.

I dont know if its the season finale or not, but I could easily see a Spot showing up on American Ninja Warrior, on NBC

Last edited:
Wow, I just saw the "I'm retired" tv spot. Amazing! I didn't even know that one was out there.

Wow, I just saw the "I'm retired" tv spot. Amazing! I didn't even know that one was out there.

I think it's probably my favorite (or 2nd favorite depending on my mood). :woot:

I have yet to see a tv spot on actual tv I guess im just flat out missing out.

Who's Danny Allen?

This struck me the most about what collider posted:

Lazarus fluid wouldn't be Nolans style would it?

But then anything can be "Nolanized" I suppose.
Depending on what his approach is.

But I'm still going to rule out Supernatural fluid until I see it on the screen.

...no idea who he is btw...but is there a posibility of test screenings happening as we speak?...

This is not the first time we heard this, even Jonathan Nolan said he had a lump in his throat watching it all come together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"