The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one was a "spare" why would they have it on set?

When they were filming tumbler action scenes, were there more than one on set? I can't recall.

When they filmed TDK, I'm pretty sure there were 6 different tumbler's all for different shots and scenes.

Transformers always had two of each vehicle... one was a stunt version (Ruggadized to cope with the impacts of the stunts(obviously)) and the other was what they called the 'Hero' car.... basically the highly detailed version used for close ups and the like.

That could easily explain the fact they had more than one helicopter.. if they did

and IIRC, wasn't it said that they had a few Tumblers about for BB? (I remember a report of some drunk dude thinking the convoy of them was an alien invasion or something and ramming one)

love the football team name rouges, like batman rouges gallery wonder if were gonna see a few villians in the team lol

A spare model, I'm guessing? They aren't shooting scenes with them yet, are they?

Yeah they probably built two as a spare.

What would be cool is if Bruce took the remnants from the Tumbler wreckage and made the chopper out of them.

So do we have any idea what type of helicopter? Is it a from scratch one like the Tumbler was? Or did Bruce buy a Comanchee and paint it black?

So do we have any idea what type of helicopter? Is it a from scratch one like the Tumbler was? Or did Bruce buy a Comanchee and paint it black?

We have no idea, all the tweet said was attack helicopter. It didn't give any specifics.

This Comanche looks like one.

rah66comanche.jpg

I'll buy that; certainly looks like a toy I think Fox would provide Mr. Wayne. :woot:

No talks of Batplane, is there?

I find it hard to get excited about an helicopter being spotted on set.

It wasn't spotted. The tweet said he had "Inside Info" that two were being built. Nothing else and no source. So I'm not buying it yet.

Over 900 posts :wow: This thread is about to get it's very first sequel soon.

It wasn't spotted. The tweet said he had "Inside Info" that two were being built. Nothing else and no source. So I'm not buying it yet.

Same here. The media seem to have merged the rumors about the plane landing scene in Inverness, the helicopter/s tweet and the parachutes spotted in Scotland and gave it a life of its own. :dry:

You ruined my trap! :cmad: I wanted to make someone look like a tool.

:funny: It's okay, you'll have another chance in a day or two. Once the trailer hits, you'll have multiple chances a day.

There is a new photo in the photo thread with a picture of the garden party, and one of a Maserati and some American cars. I'm surprised no one got shots of the scene being filmed, but security was probably extremely tight.

There is a new photo in the photo thread with a picture of the garden party, and one of a Maserati and some American cars. I'm surprised no one got shots of the scene being filmed, but security was probably extremely tight.

Looks like a House Warming party for Bruce and the built mansion.

Looks like a House Warming party for Bruce and the built mansion.

I think the party is a fundraiser sort of thing held by Bruce for children. There were a number of child actors and a school bus there when they were filming the party scenes.

There is no way a batcopter or batjet or any of that ******** would work. It's simply not plausible.

^I dont believe its the new bat-vehicle. It may be in the movie, but I doubt it's Batman's newest transportation device.

I'd rather just see a new Batmobile to be honest.

These things keep getting closed and I don't realize it for days.... Subscribing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"