The Thor Women

one4smoke

Civilian
Reaction score
Question for the guys (or ...girls :cwink:)

Natalie Portman, Kat Dennings, Jaimie Alexander or Rene Russo?

I say.....

Jaimie Alexander!

Rene Russo... in a topless bikini

Jamie Alexander and Kat Dennings for me :hrt:

Natalie has a gorgeous face but she's seriously lacking in the "curves" department.

Tough call, but I gotta go with Portman. Jaimie Alexander is a fox though.

Jamie Alexander and Kat Dennings for me :hrt:

Natalie has a gorgeous face but she's seriously lacking in the "curves" department.

I completely agree. Kat > Jamie > Natalie . First two are close though.

kat-dennings08140702.jpg

7hu2U4T6Cq03i00lxUF6rBIdo1_500.jpg

Rene Russo... in a topless bikini

*Makes me want to pop my copy of The Thomas Crown Affair in to my DVD!*

Both Jaimie Alexander and Rene Russo were great on their talk show appearences tonight. Jaimie Alexander was hot as can be and Rene Russo seemed to be in full horndog mode and you've got to love that...

After seeing come clips of Natalie in "No Strings Attached", I'd take Natalie over the rest.lol

Jamie Alexander :D

I agree. And while I'm not a fan of Dennings' purely from the trailers, even so, I don't find her pretty from those pictures. Not at all!

*Makes me want to pop my copy of The Thomas Crown Affair in to my DVD!*

Both Jaimie Alexander and Rene Russo were great on their talk show appearences tonight. Jaimie Alexander was hot as can be and Rene Russo seemed to be in full horndog mode and you've got to love that...

Yes she was! Saying how she was playing Hemsworth's mom, but thinking how she'd like to "be" with him. Great stuff. Said how she would touch him and think "My God!" lol (or something to that effect)

I love Jamie Alexander even more now after seeing her and hearing her on Kimmel's show. :hrt:

I agree. And while I'm not a fan of Dennings' purely from the trailers, even so, I don't find her pretty from those pictures. Not at all!

Thou art surely mad and deranged from some dark magick !! :thor:

If having eyesight is a madness, then yes, I am so afflicted hahaha.

I'd be happy to get with any of them.

They're all great-looking but Kat has the best curves and Natalie's got the prettiest face.

And jamie's the most athletic(I like athletic chicks) and Rene has the most experience. So take your pick. ;)

Or maybe just imagine that if I ever was able to have a harem, they'd fit the bill for any occassion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"