• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

the Traitor of the Marvel Universe... Who do you think it is?

kguillou said:
It can't be Reed tho, i mean despite all this civil war nonsense, Reed is a good whole-hearty guy. Why the hell would he go off the deep end like this?? I have a feeling that this mystery traitor is some long lost marvel character that we all forgot about and is back to seek vengeance for whatever reason. Mark my words, wen we find out who it is, we're all gonna be like " Oh...it's him...ok".

At this stage i'm working from the belief that this is going to turn into a rip off of watchmen's ending.

creating a war with atlantis could cause the heroes to put aside their differences and unite against a common evil.

This would mean that the person responsible would believe themselves to be doing some good, hence it could still be reed. This is also the only plausible ending to civil war as I see it at least...

And then when Hulk shows up, Atlantis and Inhumans will either put there differences aside and unite to take out the Hulk, or they will unite with the Hulk. I'm gussing the second, since Namor was so upset about what they did in the first place, and I dont think the Inhumans would even be willing to team with America for what they've stolen from them.

Hulk
Namor (Atlantis)
Black Bolt (Inhumans)

Vs

America

Col. Fury, he is pissed that he lost his job because the heros fuc*ed up in the latest Secret War.

Assisting him is Bucky. (I prefer calling Winter Solder Bucky.)

Franklin Richards has my vote. Kids, gotta love em.

based upon recent events in the MU and with the way it seems the MU is going i think this is the traitor of the MU.
2004_08_joequesada.jpg

If you look closely, that you can see that was the same desk that Norman was sitting across from.

so did anyone get the new Frontline yet? Im on my way to pick it up inna few hours, im dying of suspense!!

kguillou said:
so did anyone get the new Frontline yet? Im on my way to pick it up inna few hours, im dying of suspense!!

the answer to who the traitor is isn't revealed in this issue. save your money.

Dammit Marvel, why did they put it in their solicitation if they werent gonna reveal him?? Got me all excited for nothin....

kguillou said:
Dammit Marvel, why did they put it in their solicitation if they werent gonna reveal him?? Got me all excited for nothin....

[state the obvious]To get more people to buy the book :huh: [/state the obvious]

Why do we care? We know it'll be Danny Rand as that person.

Marvel being misleading in their solicitations?! No-way!!:p

hippy fascist said:
At this stage i'm working from the belief that this is going to turn into a rip off of watchmen's ending.

creating a war with atlantis could cause the heroes to put aside their differences and unite against a common evil.

This would mean that the person responsible would believe themselves to be doing some good, hence it could still be reed. This is also the only plausible ending to civil war as I see it at least...

That seems likely to happen or even with the Inhumans.

Mistress Gluon said:
Why do we care? We know it'll be Danny Rand as that person.
iron fist as a traitor? i don't see it:ninja:

It's one of Jamie Madrox's dupes.

Caliber said:
That seems likely to happen or even with the Inhumans.

The first time the war with at atlantis was mentioned I just thought...damn...ripping off alan moore AGAIN :csad:

Tropico said:
It's one of Jamie Madrox's dupes.

I'm telling you, it's Rand dressed up as one of Jamie's dupes, so Jamie can go on saying he HAS no dupes, while being under investigation for being the traitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"