Who is the most feared Female in the Marvel Universe?

Midnyte_Sun

Medianoche de Sol
Reaction score
Which female character (Super Hero or Super Villain) do you think is the most feared in the Marvel Universe?

M Gnucci

magnucci1.jpg

It has to be Gamora, the deadliest woman in the universe.

superhero would probably be sue richards

villain at a guess would be the pheonix.

the problem with really powerful beings is that they generally transpire gender and rather give themselves something that really isn't applicable.

that's why i've stuck to things i can be certain are actually female.

Dark Phoenix or Scarlet Witch...not sure which.

Wasnt Death also a Guy for a time?

Traditionally the Abstracts are one male and one female and considered each others mates. Death's male counterpart is Oblivion.

So while Death is truly without gender (being an abstract) she is generally a female.

What a Question.

I guess it depends on location and occupation, And of course how well known they are.

On the Great Lakes,... Squirrel Girl.

In New York, .....

Man this is HARD.

How does this Death's power work on those who are immortal or eternal like the Watcher, etc? What about those who are undead or supernatural?

When I think of Death, I think of my Essentials Ghost Rider where he was in a race for his soul with Death in human form. He simply kicked Death's motorcycle (with him on it) off a cliff and cheated to live.

How does this Death's power work on those who are immortal or eternal like the Watcher, etc? What about those who are undead or supernatural?

When I think of Death, I think of my Essentials Ghost Rider where he was in a race for his soul with Death in human form. He simply kicked Death's motorcycle (with him on it) off a cliff and cheated to live.
That sounds amazingly stupid. He kicked Death off a cliff and got to live forever? Yeesh.

Anyway, immortals tend to just be full of s*** and not really immortal at all, but rather they simply don't age. True immortals are beings who have been banned from Death's realm, like the Elders of the Universe. They literally can't die because Death wouldn't let them into her realm.

Last edited:
It would be Gamora.

She didn't get the title of deadliest woman in the galaxy for nothing. :up:

Hmm, Death is a choice I wouldn't have thought of. I think most of the characters don't really recognize death as Death, but most people *are* afraid to die.

But Thanos worked hard to be accepted by Death, and if that person doesn't scare Thanos, then she can't be that scary...right?

:p

Maybe that's proof of how scary she is...he wanted to get on her good side!

Not really, he just wanted that dead, cold sexin'.

Aunt May. She has such power, the last 20 years of Spider-Man history has been rendered Null and Void.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"