Who is the most feared Female in the Marvel Universe?

Sentry. With the long flowing hair, crying like a sissy........sounds like a ***** to me. :o

But nobody fears him because all you have to do is insult him and he runs away to cut himself in the corner.

Cut himself WITH THE POWER OF A MILLION EXPLODING SUNS!1!1!1!1

Unless Bendis is writing, in which case it's the power of, like, 2, maybe 3 flashlights.

I really don't know much about Sentry...but if he had the power of a thousand or million or whatever, exploding suns....wouldn't he be giving cancer to all his friends?

I really don't know much about Sentry...but if he had the power of a thousand or million or whatever, exploding suns....wouldn't he be giving cancer to all his friends?

Not unless he also had the RADIATION of a thousand exploding suns. :yay:

Well Power = Energy = Radiation. I'm surprised the writers haven't killed him off already, he really hasn't done anything productive in a while other than producing lots of tears.

Well Power = Energy = Radiation.

Not quite. Power = energy change per unit time, energy = ability to do work, radiation = energy and momentum transfer via photons or small particles.

For example, the water flow in niagara falls has huge power associated with it (which can be converted into hydroelectric power), but it doesn't produce any notable radiation.

Last edited:
I'd be pretty scared of Misty Knight.
"Foxy Brown" meets "The Bionic Woman"? Gives me cold sweat...

Not quite. Power = energy change per unit time, energy = ability to do work, radiation = energy and momentum transfer via photons or small particles.

For example, the water flow in niagara falls has huge power associated with it (which can be converted into hydroelectric power), but it doesn't produce any notable radiation.
But the power of the sun does, doesn't it? It's a big nuclear reactor.

But the power of the sun does, doesn't it? It's a big nuclear reactor.

Well... cars have horsepowers, yet they don't generally produce piles of steaming dung when they operate. I doubt Sentry fuses zillions of tons of hydrogen into helium each second.

Deathbird, Nova (Frankie Raye) or the Brood Queen might be among the most feared females in the MU. Lots of alien civilizations are afraid of them, not just the earthlings. Abstracts like Death have appeared both as female and male so I don't think they have a strict gender.

Well... cars have horsepowers, yet they don't generally produce piles of steaming dung when they operate. I doubt Sentry fuses zillions of tons of hydrogen into helium each second.
They should change his epitaph to "the power of a million crazy drug addicts" for accuracy's sake.

why not just stop lying about it and call it "the power of a billion crying emos"?

OK now for the lady who has taken my heart, good ole Ruth. Just to refresh the memory of those who have read the Garth Ennis miniseries Road to Damnation:

http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ruth2fr1.jpg

--

I think this lady on a mission is more threatening and menacing than Death or any of those cosmic women.

How about Dark Phoenix( Jean Grey) or failing that, Storm, Photon/Pulsar?

Terry

OK now for the lady who has taken my heart, good ole Ruth. Just to refresh the memory of those who have read the Garth Ennis miniseries Road to Damnation:
Nice. I forgot all about Ruth. How about the time she was sword fighting with that guy as the sword?

Yeah I remember how disturbing it was when it looked he was nesting him in her arms, and then she just grabs the poor sap and starts beating the ***** out of Hoss with him until he snaps in half.

This is a lady I think some of those cosmic ladies might think twice about crossing.

I'm sure Squirrel Girl is at the top of Doctor Doom, Thanos, and Deadpool's lists.

I'd say Mary Jane Watson-Parker.

Oh wait, that's the woman everyone fears at the Marvel Offices. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"