The unAUTHENTIC DC Boards Lounge version 8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their brother is all types of awesome. Have you been watching the Mini-episodes along with the rest of the episodes?

Some of em fill in gaps, some of them are just funny little side stories that the characters have off screen... Because of budget cuts, series 4 was shortened to just 8 episodes, so the mini-episodes filled in some gaps the writers couldn't squeeze into other episodes.

You can find them all on youtube under "Unseen Skins"

Just finished Star Wars Force Unleashed 2. What a button mashy game, fun as fuh though :D

"What would Michael say?"
"I'm bad."
"And what else?"
"Beat it?"

:lmao:

One of the Norwegian guys at work got their revenge on me (I gave a durian flavored cake to the guy while forgetting how white people react to durian) by giving me a "candy" called Liquourise or something.

Spat that stuff out upon my first bite while letting out a groan synonymous with utter disgust. Is that what passes for candy in the West?

One of the Norwegian guys at work got their revenge on me (I gave a durian flavored cake to the guy while forgetting how white people react to durian) by giving me a "candy" called Liquourise or something.

Spat that stuff out upon my first bite while letting out a groan synonymous with utter disgust. Is that what passes for candy in the West?

What's durian? And what's Liquourise? Do you mean Licorice?

Personally, I hate licorice. I gave it a shot, but it's just not for me... Maybe "hate" is a strong word... I can take or leave red licorice... I hate that it gets stuck in my teeth, but I'll eat it if I'm in the mood for it... But black licorice, I HATE that crap. I won't even drink Jaggermeister because it tastes like Black Licorice's taint juice.

new thread, i have to mark my spot...i peed in that corner over there.

I love red licorice.

*eats an entire tub of Red Vines like a fat kid at Christmas*

You know what I hate? cotton candy. I barfed after eating one at Chuck E. Cheese's when I was a little kid and I was so mad I kicked some guy in a Chuck E. Cheese's costume in the balls, not lying. To this day I refuse to eat one.

I find the older I get, the more willing I am to try **** I hated as a kid and how pleasing I find it now. For instance, shrimp and calimari. Had both this month and both were pretty delightful.

Yeah me too. I found out that I still hate fish.

I like some fish. Specifically, red tuna, the not-tuna tuna they put in tuna salad, flounder, and whatever it is they put in fishsticks.

Okay, so I'm up to series 5 now. Let me just go ahead and say that series 4's ending was f***ing hilarious. You know it ain't a party 'til the [blackout]serial killer[/blackout] shows up! :lmao:

Anyway, series 5 looks interesting so far. I'm surprised it took until the 3rd generation to get to the classic popular kids/outcasts conflict. So far, I like and hate pretty much all the kids you'd expect. Mini, Nick, and Liv are c***s, Franky, Grace, and Alo are awesome, Rich is kind of an idiot but okay, and Mysterious Guy is just weird.

I'm on Mini's episode right now and, while I know all of her troubles are supposed to be sympathetic and endearing, I just find it f***ing hilarious and well deserved for her being such a b**** to everything in existence. Sometimes karma really does work the way it's meant to. (Although, I have to admit, her and her mom's Scottish accents are kind of adorable.) :up:

Blindly eating sushi tricked me into eating a lot of different kinds of fish.

Friend: "Try this roll."
Me: "Hey, this is pretty good. What is it?"
Friend: "Eel."
Me: "...I think I might have another one."

Oh Corp

I find the older I get, the more willing I am to try **** I hated as a kid and how pleasing I find it now. For instance, shrimp and calimari. Had both this month and both were pretty delightful.

I :hrt: fish

Shrimp especially but I love most kinds of seafood really

I hated Nick at first, but by the end of the season he turned out to be one of the best characters that season.

Hard to believe, given what an incredible c*** he's been in the first 4 episodes. Kind of hilarious that Mysterious Guy turned out to be his brother, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"