The unAUTHENTIC DC Boards Lounge version 8.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love banks. I go to an ATM (bank closed) deposit a check but I need cash. So I withdraw money knowing I just deposited a check to cover it. Nope, they tell me I'm being hit with an overdraft fee if I withdraw the money. Awesome. Hopefully once the check is cleared they waive the fee.

I hate banks in general. I've always held the belief that banks exist to keep the classes in line so that the rich stay rich, the middle class stay middle class and the poor get offered credit card deals.

I've never liked the idea of owning a credit card

I think I would end up spending way too much with it

Gotta love banks. I go to an ATM (bank closed) deposit a check but I need cash. So I withdraw money knowing I just deposited a check to cover it. Nope, they tell me I'm being hit with an overdraft fee if I withdraw the money. Awesome. Hopefully once the check is cleared they waive the fee.

I've had that happen at my old bank, and they wouldn't wave the overdraft charge. Needless to say, I found a new bank.

Louis CK said it best...

[YT]Hjqy2lJ5yoU[/YT]

It's so true. :csad:

I maybe jumping the gun as the little slip says and I quote "An overdraft fee of $35 will apply if your account remains overdrawn when this withdrawal is paid to your account." So I should be covered....probably not. :csad:

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't have to pay it Darth :up:

Call them in advance and tell them that if it's not waived, that you'll be closing the account and looking to do your business elsewhere.A lot of the time they charge these fees because they believe people haven't thought about it in advance and just accept them. If you tell them that you're aware of the potential for them to screw you in advance and the consequences if they do, it might make them a little wary of doing it.

Ultimately, it's not likely worth your business to charge such a petty $35 bucks when long term, with regular administrative fees, they could squeeze more out of you long term. ...When looking from their perspective.

I might do that, though I was planning on doing that if they actually went through with the charge.

Going to be going to see Sherlock Holmes again tomorrow this time me and my girlfriend are taking my sister and her girlfriend with us. I'm a huge Robert Downey Jr fangirl so I don't mind seeing it again. And I think its a pretty great sequel to the first one :)

Anyone else seen the new film yet?

I saw it yesterday, i liked how over the top outrageous it was.

speaking of over the top outrageous, just saw the new three musketeers movie...YES. this is the world that we have wrought people. all that matters to movie studios is a sellable name, the actually story only needs to reference the characters. we have this, gladiator 2: english boogaloo, snow white is joan of arc, guliver's travels is a jack black comedy, nothing matters anymore. soon, very soon you can expect to see 20,000 leagues under the see remade as a buddy cop movie.

accept it, embrace it, gatorade has wat plants need! gatorade has electrolytes!

3 Musketeers was so bad, it became awesomeness itself.

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and Happy Kwanzaa people!

Went crazy today at my LCS and bought up more titles than I usually do. Picked up Defenders #1, IDW's TMNT #1,2 and 3 (I like the art style but the pacing is a little slow), Star Wars Knight Errant #5, Batman Inc. Leviathan Strikes one-shot (which is awesome if your reading it for the hot schoolgirls part drawn by Cameron Stewart and a couple of keychains.

All in all, a good haul and a good start to my much deserved week long leave.

speaking of over the top outrageous, just saw the new three musketeers movie...YES. this is the world that we have wrought people. all that matters to movie studios is a sellable name, the actually story only needs to reference the characters. we have this, gladiator 2: english boogaloo, snow white is joan of arc, guliver's travels is a jack black comedy, nothing matters anymore. soon, very soon you can expect to see 20,000 leagues under the see remade as a buddy cop movie.

They are making a 20,000 Leagues movie....

So I checked my account online and it seems like I won't be charged an overdraft fee as it has changed from -$79.50 to the measly $19 I'm supposed to have.

I got an overdraft charge for going 37p over my limit. Didn't pay it of course.

Snow White kicking ass in armour does look amazing though Lix. Bad ass ladies in armour kicking ass and being fabulous and sexy sends out a sapphic siren call I cannot ignore

I'mma watch the **** out of it :up:

I tried to water my plants with Dr Pepper and they all died :csad:

sandwraith said:
Went crazy today at my LCS and bought up more titles than I usually do. Picked up Defenders #1, IDW's TMNT #1,2 and 3 (I like the art style but the pacing is a little slow), Star Wars Knight Errant #5, Batman Inc. Leviathan Strikes one-shot (which is awesome if your reading it for the hot schoolgirls part drawn by Cameron Stewart and a couple of keychains.

Hot evil ninja schoolgirls

The bestest kind :atp:

Yeah i wanna see Snow White movie too, but anyhow regarding the 3 Musketeers, it's really a shame it became a Box Office bomb, because i would have loved to see an sequel.

I just turned in all my change that I've been collecting over the years. Came out to like 200 bucks. Sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"