The unAUTHENTIC DC Boards Lounge version 8.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh Sherlock was so sad tonight :csad:

Poor John thinks that Sherlock is dead :( and everyone thinks that he was a fraud even Lestrade

Sherlock was epic last night reminded me of The Dark Knight in a way. If you have seen the episode you know what I mean.

So I'm thinking of getting rid of some of my comics (single issues) but how would I go about it? I mean, I'd love to donate it to a library or something anyone know if they would take single issues or any institutions that would take them?

If you pay for shipping I'd be more than happy to do so.

f***, i'll think about it. lol

I work at a college library and it depends really on the head librarian. My boss takes donated books if it's just a couple of books at a time, he doesn't like it when someone drops off 50 books and expect to look at each one (not to mention I am the guy who has to process them.) If I were you I call the library and ask about if they take single issue comics and tell them how many you want to donate.

I was thinking maybe calling up a children's hospital or something.

Hospitals, your neighbor's kids, used book stores, casually leaving a few in the stacks of magazines in office waiting rooms...

When Halloween comes around, try giving out comics with your candy. It really helps keep your collection of issues down if you've got a lot of kids in your neighborhood (and a reputation for being the house that gives out two fists full of candy).

God bless you Louis C.K. :hehe:

[YT]dJmtVqQSWHk[/YT]

That's the first I've seen of him, pretty funny.

Oh you need to see his stand ups, he goes all out.

There was one local stand up he did where he told some jokes that he never used again because it was deemed too f***** up (and it was).

Look up Louis CK standup clip at "Cinema Classics in NYC 8/3/04 on youtube if you dare.

On a scale of one Frankie Boyle to ten, one being the lowest ten being the highest, how tasteless offensive and messed up would you say it was

On a scale of one Frankie Boyle to ten, one being the lowest ten being the highest, how tasteless offensive and messed up would you say it was

11 to some, I however can't stop laughing. :hehe:

I was thinking maybe calling up a children's hospital or something.

Look into book binding. It'll make them easier to store and donate since the resale value of them is ****.

Watching some IT Crowd tonight :atp:

It's the Countdown episode with Moss. So much fabulous hilarity :up:

Look into book binding. It'll make them easier to store and donate since the resale value of them is ****.

Yeah I will. I plan on keeping the ones that have value so book binding the whole run of Blue Beetle might not be a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"