The unDEAD DC Boards Lounge version 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd move if they instituted mandatory military service here. I respect those that volunteer, but the concept of "country" doesn't extend further than "place I keep my stuff and the people I know" for me.

Rasputin Alan Moore by Frank Quitely

2zreqtc.jpg

Dem eyes!

You can't see it so well there, but in his beard are swigglies in the name of most of his major works. Neat-o McKinko.

Honestly, there are better places to live. I'm moving to the Bahamas.

I wanna move to Australia. But then, everywhere you go there is creatures that can kill you.

I want to move to England and open up a barbecue joint. For some reason, I feel they're lacking in barbecue places. Ribs, pulled pork, wings etc.

The weather is too **** for regular BBQs. Although this summer has been pretty decent so far.

Probably don't have good pizza either.

Anubis and Darthphere's Bar-B-Q and Deep Dish Pizza Pleasure Emporium. Tranny's Welcomed.

Man, we would get paaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiidddddddddddd.....and laid.

You can't see it so well there, but in his beard are swigglies in the name of most of his major works. Neat-o McKinko.

I can see "From Hell" but the others i can't make any sense, nicely spotted!

I want to move to England and open up a barbecue joint. For some reason, I feel they're lacking in barbecue places. Ribs, pulled pork, wings etc.

We are lacking really good ones. The ones we have are yucky

Anubis said:
Yeah, of course it could just be hyperbole. We've had like 8 or 9 cops killed here in Chicago in the last year or two, and it's mostly been ambush tactics. People are saying this is possibly the problem.

It does seem like somebody is hunting down cops around here.

That's awful :csad:

I hope whoever is doing it is stopped

We have some poor Fake American brand ones. We also need good mexican resturants. You can meet people from every part or south america except mexico in London.
The weather is too **** for regular BBQs. Although this summer has been pretty decent so far.
The Weathers been great lately. Up until about two weeks ago there was nothing but sunshine here. In fact we got drought warnings there have been so little rain.

Britain mainly has mild seasonal weather. Its only the last 3 years in which we had those freak heavy snow storms in winter but they are still nowhere near as bad as the weather on the east coast of the United States or Scandinavia.

Probably don't have good pizza either.
We have good Pizza. Seeing as Italians ran the country two thousand years ago

I doubt that cricket noises and Bill Cosby are appropriate for such a classy joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"