The unDEAD DC Boards Lounge version 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe you should, because this is probably the hundredth time I've seen this exact same thing come up here.

fair enough.....Im actively trying to be a little more mellow....Im getting old now so I don't have all the anger I used to

We need better writers for ourselves. We need an event where Corpulent goes mad and Tron Bonne dies like Supergirl in the 80s.

Crisis on Infinite Lounges

It turns out BlackLantern is the herald of the anti-lounge

Our entire history gets retconned and everyone gets a new edgy 90s attitude

I'm enjoying watching Top Gear with Richard 'Hamster' Hammond driving GM Marauder destroying downtown Johannesburg

I dig Top Gear. Even though Clarkson is a dbag the show itself makes me :lmao: sometimes

I always get a kick out of Clarkson's undying rage against the supposed dirty environmentalist New Labour hippie nanny-state and your German queen.

This lounge needs more pouches...

It's the year 2011. We don't need pouches. We need visible seam lines and high collars.

I'm waiting for a gay serial killer to show up....let's see Mysti defend that

There have been two.

Dahmer and that dude that killed Versache. Though the latter was more of a spree killer than a serial killer.

I think there have been more than two

There are lots of sick psychos out there. And crazy is not limited to any one gender sexuality or race

Or species. Koala's are evil :dry:

This lounge needs more pouches...

And shoulder pads :ninja:

Manic said:
It's the year 2011. We don't need pouches. We need visible seam lines and high collars.

My collar is so high its reaching the ceiling right now

I care

Lgbt rights and social freedoms are the only things I care about. Their the only things that matter to me. That's why i only ever vote for people who are pro lgbt and socially liberal becausr nothing else matters to me

I care too but if I had to choose between eating tomorrow and gay people getting married, I'm going to Red Lobster.

I'm like 3/4 drunk, does this even make sense?

I care too but if I had to choose between eating tomorrow and gay people getting married, I'm going to Red Lobster.

I'm like 3/4 drunk, does this even make sense?

Yeah you are way more coherent when your drunk than i am

And I wasn't trying to say that you dont care or that your anti gay Darth because i know your not. Your a nice guy and i know you care :)

Just saying that for me personally when it comes to politics the only issues that i really care about are lgbt rights. Actually to be more accurate equal rights in general including womens rights and the rights of other minorities :up:

Actually Applebee's, they have fiesta lime chicken and 2 for 1 drinks.

Finally got around to buying an actual movie Transformer. HATE IT!

Well...not really. Shockwave really looks and feels great. I'm just worried that this awesome design is a preview of a 2-3 minute appearance in the movie...

There are sick ****s everywhere. They call themselves Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Taoists, Presbyterians, Jews and so on, but their actions do no justice for the faiths and lifestyles they claim to champion or practice.

All it takes is 1% of the world's population to be truly ****ing evil, 1%, and we are ALL ****ed.

Finally got around to buying an actual movie Transformer. HATE IT!

Well...not really. Shockwave really looks and feels great. I'm just worried that this awesome design is a preview of a 2-3 minute appearance in the movie...

There are sick ****s everywhere. They call themselves Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Taoists, Presbyterians, Jews and so on, but their actions do no justice for the faiths and lifestyles they claim to champion or practice.

All it takes is 1% of the world's population to be truly ****ing evil, 1%, and we are ALL ****ed.

I think Shockwave's one of the main villains,but who can be sure with Michael Bay.
also......Buddhists too? They seem so peaceful....

I think Shockwave's one of the main villains,but who can be sure with Michael Bay.
also......Buddhists too? They seem so peaceful....

History has a way of changing people. It's...just how it goes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimabara_Rebellion

Or the Boxer Rebellion.

Whether or not these incidents were religiously motivated or if it was made to seem that is lost to history.

People think Islam spread throughout the world via Jihad. Not entirely true. It was spread through the world by Sultans and Kings who wanted to plunder wealth and riches and used whatever pretext they could find to wage war. Jihad was their scapegoat, 'paganism' was their impetus, like WMDs.Religious conversion was simply a side-effect.

Like I said, 1%. That's all it takes to **** up the world.

I always get a kick out of Clarkson's undying rage against the supposed dirty environmentalist New Labour hippie nanny-state and your German queen.
I always found it funny that the British Royal family are not even British.

Anyone got any thoughts/opinions on the first issue of The Search for Swamp Thing?

Almost picked it up today, still second guessing whether I should have...

We were talking about it in another thread. We came to the conclusion Dick is acting like Frank Millars Batman and John Constantine is doing that comic thing were writers make a character speak constant colloquialisms to remind everyone were the character is from all the time which is unnecessary

It's perfect getting drunk food. I just need the carbs to keep me undrunk long enough to get drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"