The unDEAD DC Boards Lounge version 7.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what comics need? Odin drinking beer with a Bear:
prv9079_pg3.jpg

I thought Braddock was a Blond?

Oh that's that Ultimate s**t.

low lighting, the hum of various arcade machines, loud music.....that scene in Tron, in Flynns arcade....made me miss it

It's crazy really. Arcades are gone, LAN party's are all but extinct around here. What happened to the days where you actually talked **** to people face to face when playing video games.

It's still there you just need to look harder. I know a couple of Gameworks places in malls and there's always Main Event.

It's still there you just need to look harder. I know a couple of Gameworks places in malls and there's always Main Event.

Not really the same thing really. I have a Dave and Buster's five minutes from my house but that's not what we're talking about. Gameworks and D&B are not the environments we speak of.

low lighting, the hum of various arcade machines, loud music.....that scene in Tron, in Flynns arcade....made me miss it
Thinking about Tron it does make me miss it too.

SegaWorld at the Trocadero in Picadilly Circus, London was awesome back in the day.

I did watch the first seaon of Boardwalk Empire is the show worth watching?

So y'all remember that illegal immigration law in Georgia I posted like a week ago? A judge blocked it minutes ago. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the millions of dollars that were about to be lost from the sudden disappearance of cheap labor.

I just watched most of Childrens Hospital over the weekend. Can't believe I hadn't heard of it until just now.

Oh, and I watched Super 8 for the first time and X-Men: First Class for the second on the weekend as well. Both (still) great. :up:

I may have mentioned Children's Hospital once or twice. It's your failing for not heeding my word. :o

Whenever I watch Childrens Hospital, I get distracted by the fact that it's the exact same hospital from Scrubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"