The unDEAD DC Boards Lounge version 7.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
working my way through FF XIII right now......first FF game I have played in quite a bit....not mind blowing, but its good

I always liked 8. The Seige at Balamb Garden: one of the most epic battles I've ever seen.

I had my Human Warrior exile Alistair, marry Anora and make Loghain a Grey Warden and send him to Orlais lol, now i regret (i didn't know you could do this) hardening Alistair, making him marry Anora and keeping Loghain alive, my warrior was a soldier to serve, not rule. :p Tho i can always roleplay Anora was the real ruler.

Anyhow:
Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon info

- sketch of Spider-Ham revealed, outrageous! Yes there will be a Spider-Ham episode, it's confirmed. Doublerageous! Snorts confirmed!
- Breaking the 4th wall elements shown with Parker talking to the audience.
- Spider-Man vs. Dr. Doom confirmed
- Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and Captain America are part of the regular cast.
- Stan Lee is the school's janitor and is a minor supporting character more or less.
- Clark Gregg most famous as Agent Coulson is reprising his role as Agent Coulson and is also the principal of Peter's school.
- Chi McBride will voice Nick Fury.

- Old News: J.K Simmons is voicing J Jonah Jameson
- Steven Weber is the voice of Norman Osborn. "a powerful industrial who a grudge with Spider-Man."
- Venom confirmed to appear in the show.
- Drake Bell is voicing Spider-Man
- Power Man and Iron Fist confirmed.
- Elektra confirmed.
- Electro confirmed.
- Artists who influenced the look of the show: Stuart Immonen, Humberto Ramos, Ed McGuinness and Joe Quesada
- Dr. Octopus confirmed.

Avengers season 2 info:
- Fantastic Four and Dr. Doom will make an appearence, this is pretty old news for the most of us tho.
- Hulk seems to dislike Grimm as he kicks him out of the mansion while Ben and Johnny we're playing Poker at the Avengers Mansion.
- Jan is friends with Sue and Tony and Richard talk SCIENCE!
- Dr. Doom attacks both FF and Avengers HQ simultaniously.
- Wasp to Doom: "Putting a skirt over your second-rate Iron Man armor? Not helping."
- Episode ends with a good ol' FF + Avengers team up.

Oh and a 3rd Marvel cartoon coming to Disney alongside Avengers and Ultimate Spidey, it's Hulk & the Agents of SMASH! Starring Hulk, She-Hulk, Red Hulk and A-Bomb. She-Hulk is green just to clarify. It's in development right now. :)

So basically Spidey is working for S.H.E.I.L.D and will be teaming up with the Avengers and other heroes .

Yeah Ultimate Spidey has always been "Spider-Man the Brave and the Bold" show pretty much.

Hmmm, best way to go with it. We've had enough solo Spidey shows. Time for a Marvel Team up show.

Yeah Ultimate Spidey has always been "Spider-Man the Brave and the Bold" show pretty much.

That's just what I was about to say. Although I'd much rather have Spidey guest star on Avengers:EMH than this.

lol Clark Gregg reprising his role as Agent Coulson is very interesting I wonder if he'll make a cameo in The Amazing Spider-Man film next summer

Are all these new cartoons under Disney going to take place in the same cartoon universe? Because that would be sweet! :awesome:

That's just what I was about to say. Although I'd much rather have Spidey guest star on Avengers:EMH than this.

lol Clark Gregg reprising his role as Agent Coulson is very interesting I wonder if he'll make a cameo in The Amazing Spider-Man film next summer

Highly doubtful.

Are all these new cartoons under Disney going to take place in the same cartoon universe? Because that would be sweet! :awesome:

I doubt it and don't wish it. The shows have different creative teams so it would just make harder work for all the people, compared to DCAU which was the same people doing new shows and thus they had no issues such as communicating can they do X or Y and does it with Z or W continuity or characterization and so on.

Let's hope John Dimaggio is in Ultimate Spidey, it's time for him to make a Marvel character Outrageous! Or just make him Hercules.

I doubt it and don't wish it. The shows have different creative teams so it would just make harder work for all the people, compared to DCAU which was the same people doing new shows and thus they had no issues such as communicating can they do X or Y and does it with Z or W continuity or characterization and so on.

Let's hope John Dimaggio is in Ultimate Spidey, it's time for him to make a Marvel character Outrageous! Or just make him Hercules.

They don't have to go over board with it. But if Dr. Doom is going to be in both shows, he could make a snide remark, like "I thought the spider was annoying! :whatever:" Or something... I don't know. :o Just a line here and there. But no biggie if they don't.

Thor and Fury with Coulson and Hill
detail.jpg

detail.jpg

why does she look like Tea Leoni? isn't she part Asian or some s*** like that?

Well, Robin gets to play the b***h.

I'm really kinda sick of Hill.

Where's the Contessa? How come nobody wants to use her ash?

dead....I grew to like Maria Hill....she showed some balls during Siege....with nothing but a bunch of guns and a pickup truck

dead....I grew to like Maria Hill....she showed some balls during Siege....with nothing but a bunch of guns and a pickup truck

I like her too, but I like her better as Iron Man's second tier f**k buddy. It just seems like in this, in EMH, there she is. Forget about Dugan. Forget about the Contessa.

J.K Simmons voicing J Jonah Jameson in the animated series makes me :) he was funny

She was pretty cool in Invincible Iron Man too

Anubis said:
I like her too, but I like her better as Iron Man's second tier f**k buddy. It just seems like in this, in EMH, there she is. Forget about Dugan. Forget about the Contessa.

Yeah why does Dugan and his moustache of epicness get no love in the films or cartoons :csad:

There's a new Spiderman cartoon like every few years now... I'm not sure I'll even bother with this one.

I might check it out as it sounds kind of neat :up:

BlackLantern said:
working my way through FF XIII right now......first FF game I have played in quite a bit....not mind blowing, but its good

It's not my favourite but I really like some of the characters

Though from the title it sounds like it could be cheesy fun possibly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"