The unESCABLE DC Boards Lounge 9.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished the first volume last night and I'm really digging it. This is the first thing I've ever read by Ben is but I always heard he was amazing... Is he more known for his dialogue, story telling, or original ideas?

You mean Brian K Vaughn?

The guys the full package.

You should also try Y the Last Man.

I did mean Brian K. Vaughn, I'm not sure why I typed Bendix. I've been meaning to read Y but I don't think any of my friends have it and I'm not savvy enough to download it.

sometimes you feel like a nut...

because you refuse to make sense and speak with plural pronouns.

I just finished the first volume last night and I'm really digging it. This is the first thing I've ever read by Ben is but I always heard he was amazing... Is he more known for his dialogue, story telling, or original ideas?

Y: The Last Man
Ex Machina.

Do it now.

Runaways is even better, IMHO.

Better than Ex Machina? Yeah.

Better than Y the Last Man? I disagree.

But but but I'm on a budget! How about I wait til Friday? My tax return should be in by then.
if only there were someway to read these without paying for them...like at a store or something. maybe like a store, but instead of selling things they give them to you for free, but for a set period of time.

no no, maybe if they put the books in a digital format that could be easily pirated and read on a computer...

but yeah, there are ways to read these ****s for free. hell, the only reason i buy books at all right now is to flirt with the cute girl who works at the bookstore.

Yeah I know, but I can't really do that on my computer and since I don't have an unlimited data plan on my phone anymore I don't dare doing it on here. So I may as well just buy the damn books.

So I didn't know the Pontiff title was one you could resign from. Learn something new everyday. Welcome to the Year of the Snake people.

nubs, i finally got time to read that book. it was pretty good, a bit pandering to popular opinion at times, but what isn't. it's part rock and roll forrest gump and part the odyssey in space. check it out if you get a chance.

Yeah, I was planning on it. You're the second person that liked it.

red rocket 7 by mike allred.

i got a copy for $5 at BAM, so hopefully it's not too hard to find.

Why is Flash wearing that crappy looking armor? Aquaman's a king, he's got every reason in the world to rock armor... But Barry looks stupid.

Better than Ex Machina? Yeah.

Better than Y the Last Man? I disagree.
I wasn't too impressed with once it finally ended. His character-work was awesome, but the overall plot for the series was pretty thin.

I only found out that there was a Aquaman game for the Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"