The unREAL DC Boards Lounge 6.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE DC BOARDS LOUNGE MARK 6.5
Now palladium free.

Alright fellas (and ladies now, woohoo!). The first [and second and third and forth and fifth] lounge has gone on long enough. Sometimes you want to go [again] where everyone [still] knows your username, ya' know? I figure we, the proud posters of the DC Comics boards (and some stragglers), possibly one of the tightest cliques on these forums [still] deserve the right to lounge. I mean, who else has ASSHAT? (am i [still] allowed to say that?)

Now we all [sort of] remember the catastrophe that was the Darth&Leaguer threads, and their unjust closings, and the glory that was the Original unOFFICIAL DC Boards Lounge [and unORIGINAL and unDISPUTED and unPREDICTABLE], but we have the opportunity and right to talk [again] now about whatever is in our heads, unless it involves shoving things up a monkey's ass (or torrents), but that's neither here nor there. Also, we can't talk about rape, but we are free to taffy all we want.

It appears we only get 1000 posts a thread now, so make them good.
oCEi1.gif

F*** your Thread Manager.

Once again, The Regulars:

-WompuM
22, St. Louis, MO
Stressed out cartoonist and law student.

-Manic (likes the old flamebird)
26, NorCal

-Darthphere (representing ASSHAT)
23, Miami, FL

-Assassin
25, Detroit, Snot nosed brat who hates talented, empowered, female writers.

-Harlekin

-BrianWilly
27, Bay Area CA.

-Anubis
27, Chicago.

-Yenaled
"I am an enigma wrapped in a mystery."

-Leaguer BANNED
-The Eagle Host MISSING

-Doc_Destruction

-TheCorpulent1
Resident sexy librarian and mod.

-KenshinAtrain

-MissWebb

-Hush
21, St. Louis, MO

-Green Lantern
23, So Dak

-Spike_x1
21, Canada.

-Fifthfiend
25, Oakland

-BlackLantern
Hates Fun Everything.

-Lobo
The former mod who posts here.

-Colossal Spoons
25, DE
-"Sets off lunk alarms"

Teardrop d/b/a Tron Bonne
Eternally 20ish
"The Friendliest Combat Maid Of All (And you guys needed one, bad)"

-Drakon (30% Marvel, 70% DC)
26, Right Behind You

-Kitsune
Wanders in occasionally and makes inane comments.

-The Original Bamfer
20-something
Abuses WompuM... and he loves it.

-lixdexia
22, butt****nowhere, VA
thinks he's special, and pretty, and that he dances good. [He isn't, isn't, and doesn't.]

Hound55
Likes to *****.

And now, those that we have lost, either through bannings, lost interest, or lost internet connections:

-Aristotle (4th incarnation)
21, Kansas. Claims to have ginormous junk. BANNED

-SurgeonGirl
19, Eugene, Oregon
MISSING

Rules:

* Don't harass the females.
* Be nice to the new kids.
* We can't make jokes about rape, but taffy and taffy-making is fair game.
* To be added to the first page, just send me your stats or you can piss off a mod and have them do it for you. In fact, do that. Send all requests to The Original Bamfer, using multiple PM's.

Once again, enjoy yourselves until we are shut down again.

-Womp

Oh, and visit http://www.wompnation.com and visit it on Facebook and Twitter.

so iron man 3 will be sans an evil iron man, cool with that. but then he's supposed to be fighting "real world villains" which sounds nothing like the mandarin to me, not cool with that.

Why do you want to see Mandarin so bad? He's not really a captivating villain at all.

The Mandarin has the potential for some good old fashioned family racism.

You all know you want to see Iron Man fight the Mandarin and his kung fu treachery

so iron man 3 will be sans an evil iron man, cool with that. but then he's supposed to be fighting "real world villains" which sounds nothing like the mandarin to me, not cool with that.

That sounds pretty darn terrible :dry:

Why do you want to see Mandarin so bad? He's not really a captivating villain at all.
he can be if handled correctly, at least as much so as any other iron man villain.

The Mandarin has the potential for some good old fashioned family racism.
so does every other minority comic book character except maybe superman

They make it seem like Iron Man 3 will be similar to the James Bond/Mission Impossible movies.

Superman is the ultimate minority character...

Maybe J'onn J'onnz...

j'onn's more of a minority than supes anymore, there's all kinds of kryptonians flying around

kryptonians are everywhere like the kardashian sisters

J'onn's gotta be pissed that Supes still claims to be all that's left when you can't throw a stone without it hitting a kryptonian...

Every martian J'onn comes across winds up bein a white one that's just f***ing with him...

Kill

Kill Kill

Kill the White Man Martian

i'm actually interested in this, it's only 7 issues and i already buy most of the titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"