The unREAL DC Boards Lounge 6.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the Golden Age Superman would call it Super confidence.

So I watched I Am Number Four during the weekend and for the entire movie I was like, this is Buffy. This is basically Buffy, to the tee. Oh look, there's BoyBuffy meeting BoyWillow during lunch and I halfway expect a softer side of Sear's joke any minute now. And this was all before they literally starting dusting the bad guys by staking them through the heart.

Aaaaand today I found out that the screenwriter was Marti Noxon.

So I watched I Am Number Four during the weekend and for the entire movie I was like, this is Buffy. This is basically Buffy, to the tee. Oh look, there's BoyBuffy meeting BoyWillow during lunch and I halfway expect a softer side of Sear's joke any minute now. And this was all before they literally starting dusting the bad guys by staking them through the heart.

Ha!

Ah well... at least you folk were introduced to the lovely Teresa Palmer...

Was it good at least? I really want this movie to make up for Push.

Push was dripping with potential and would have been a better TV show.

The 5 issue comic book prequel made the Push-universe seem to much different than the movie did. I expected more, but it's my fault for reading a prequel comic.

Push was duller than watching paint dry. A total waste of a movie.

Was it any good Brian

Sold my copy of Black Ops to some random guy from Craig's List. What a ****ing hassle.

Why did you sell it Darth were you not enjoying that game

Why did you sell it Darth were you not enjoying that game

Not really. It's hard to explain because everyone asks me this. There's nothing wrong with the game persay. I just got bored by it. I still enjoy MW2 though which is weird. Plus, I need the money and I rather make some money off of it than it be collecting dust.

That makes sense :up:

I am playing through Marvel vs Capcom at the moment really dugging the game so far

Ah well... at least you folk were introduced to the lovely Teresa Palmer...
I was introduced to her in the actually entertaining The Sorcerer's Apprentice, myself. Any movie with Nic Cage obsessing about shoes is a winner to me. :up:

I don't know what the apprentice dude's problem was. Those were some sweet shoes Nic Cage hooked him up with.

I need to buy dress shoes. I'm 23 and don't own a single pair of dress shoes.

Ugh, ew. I like my shoes to be one solid color, not a bunch of gator panels.

Speaking of which, I bought some Dr. Scholl's boots. I didn't even know Dr. Scholl's made actual shoes, let alone really comfy boots. They have the Dr. Scholl's gel insoles built right in! :awesome:

I bought a super comfy pair of Skechers boots, they double as work shoes and are super duper comfy

QUOTE=BlackLantern;19766299]they help with the conducting of the magicks[/QUOTE]

That is why successful sorcerers never wear sandals

I was introduced to her in the actually entertaining The Sorcerer's Apprentice, myself. Any movie with Nic Cage obsessing about shoes is a winner to me. :up:

:awesome: :up:

come back when someone has curbstomped your entire team into the ground with one character

Did that happen to you :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back