The Vicariou5 art thread.

vicariou5

Civilian
Reaction score
I started throwing some stuff together for TDK and ended up with a pretty good collection. I will post what I have so far and I will try to keep this thing updated. I will keep the art in here relevant to all that is comic book related unless asked otherwise. i have been an artist for the majority of my 20 years and am always maturing. Once again, this thread will solely contain anything I do in relation to superheros and such...which is just recreational work on the side. Not a lot of time invested in it, but I am planning on some elaborate TDK paintings. The majority of what you see here is handdrawn and or photo manupulated on photoshop. The art ranges from traditional pencil work, paints to digital.

enjoy!

interrogationux0.jpg

35ob4.jpg

Last edited:
o_0 You finally made your own thread!your definitley one of the Better manippers i've seen!

Wow I really like these!

Those last two joker pictures especially. Creepy, but a little bit fun at the same time. I suppose that fits the character perfectly. Nice work!

12.25.07 Merry Christmas!

SHH! Manip Competition #3: Heroes in the Future

"With the new year being just around the corner, Hellhare and I think Superheroes in the Future would be an appropriate theme for the 3rd competition. Basically, you'll take your favorite superhero (or villian) and put them in the future 200 years from now.

You can make them in to part machine/robot, or post-apocalyptic zombies, things, or mutations. Whatever, as long as it is futuristic. Be creative and have fun with this."

-comic maniac-

My submission!

punishivbfu7.jpg

A post apocalyptic punisher. I got a mad maxx vibe from it after the concept sketch and so I played Mad Maxx a tribute with the background.

You suddenly got a lot better.:huh:

Like, a lot.

Great work.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"