Justice League The Villains of Justice League

Yes he was, along with Talia Al Ghul and the OMACS. Personally I would like to see this as the series use of villains:

Justice League- Crime Syndicate of Earth 2. What better way to kick off than in a way that's entirely different to Avengers, solves the problem of why can't Superman handle this alone and based on a story (Earth 2) that shows in a fantastic way the nature of the League and, more importantly, humanity?

JL2- Max Lord and OMACS. In my film series Max Lord and Steve Trevor would be the human designates to the Justice League. This would be a much more intimate film, and while there would be huge stakes, there would be the personal threat of Max Lord betraying them and hurting Steve, and hitting the League where it hurts most. (Based on Tower of Babel and JL New 52 Vol 1). Perhaps feature the death of Barry Allen.

JL3/4- Darkseid and the armies of Apokolips- Preferably a two parter to give the story the weight it deserves. Darkseid takes over Earth, nuff said. Based on Final Crisis, Rock of Ages and World War III.

I just think Darkseid should come first to unite the team in an effort to help.aid Superman....reason why I suggest a Scout team fron Darkseid Army, arrive on Earth as a MoS film ending cliffhanger, much describe in my JLA trailer & synopsis in my sig.

There's no need to save Darkseid for some suppose third act....

1st: it may not reach that point.

2nd: there are other threats that are just as deadly, threating, and serious, that the team have to deal with. All in the writing.

However, Darkseid being the reason the team comes together and Superman realizing others of Earth Finest can help, coming off MoS, is a perfect way, I think, in the need of the team creation.

In my hypothetical story Darkseid would not be the weakened version seen in the DCAU or New 52 JL.

He'd be Kirby and Morrison's God, capable of cracking the planet in half and enslaving billions with word weapons. Also, there would be elements of Final Crisis (deaths, or perceived deaths).

If I were to do Darkseid, I'd do him justice.

I hear you man, and actually, in my version, Darkseid would not only be introduced(well his scout team) as a cliffhanger to MoS, but his presence would last for two JL films...be it films shot together and split in Parts I & II, or back-2-back. First dealing with the arrival of his army, preparing a way for his own arrival in the second. Not rushed, not trying to squeeze everything in.... character development of the team and relationship, egos, and attitude, intelligence, and skill leadership, as well as developing who this coming threat is, through two captured enemy combatants(who gives complimentary details of Darkseid from two different perspectives. Get to know him before we know/see him type bit.

Just one of my suggestion....I say make it epic.

Oh, well that's much better, Darkseid is by no accounts the kind of villain who should be introduced and disposed of in the space of one film. Which is why I wanted to save him for last, he'd tear through the League when they have reach their apex. They'd be in their modern Olympus looking down on the world from the heavens and they'd be utterly annihilated. He'd be the ultimate threat for them.

Lex Luthor will definitely be involved.

They might want to avoid having Lex manipulating a threat though - it may make the general audience think Thor/Loki manipulating Chitari.

Marvel is so far ahead here... DC should really be going out of their way to avoid the "ripoff" label. They have alot riding on JL as they want to launch 3 franchises off the film.

I want to see Riddler as the chief bat-villain, since we have not seen him in a revised form yet. Captain Cold over Mr. Freeze, that's too much duplication.

Lex will only be in a Supes film, unless he creates "The Legion of Doom". :sus

Why do people keep suggesting Superman villains for JL movies.Especially since said villains have not yet appeared in the MOS Franchise movie.Luthor,Braniac are out of the question.Suggest JL villains.

Last edited:
Since you didn't like my other suggestion, I have a new one.

Lex Luthor is working together with either Clock King or The Riddler.
With the help of Brainiac, they unleash chaos in the world. Ares is also joining their cause. But Brainiac has an own sinister agenda. He's only weakening the world to prepare for the real big threat. Something yet to happen, but "countdown has begun".
Maybe that could mean Doomsday towards the end of the film. A fight that goes on for more than 20 minutes, with every team member involved.

Young Justice did such a great job using Vandal Savage and Starro. An apaptation somewhat loosely based on that would be cool. I really want to see Amazo at some point as well.

Okay, here's some ideas:

First movie starts off with either Green Lantern or Superman (one of the intergalactic capable heroes) investigating a dead planet that is in ruins, where the populace basically exterminated itself in a horrific war, and the audience catches a few glimpses of the Omega symbol as a little bit of foreshadowing for future films. The hero then discovers that something slipped away from the planet and has arrived on Earth. We are then introduced to this film's bad guy, Despero. Armed with regenerative abilities and supreme telepathic powers alongside some superhuman strength, Despero begins inciting Humanity to turn on itself, which our heroes think means that he's the one who wiped out the previous planet. His main manner of attacking others is to control someone (Superman most likely, so we can see how all the other heroes could concievably take him down) to fight the others, and his endgame gambit of launching a World War in which he will dominate the minds of the winner is defeated by the League. The League's formation reveals two things: they truly are respected and feared as the new superpower on the planet, despite their protests and lack of any evil ambitions, and Despero reveals he was trying to conquer the planet, and mentions that the dead planet was somebody else's handiework. Someone much worse...

Second film features a nasty reaction against the world by those who fear them. Lex Luthor participates in the founding of a Legion of villains to oppose them, including individuals like Vandal Savage and Ra's Al Ghul as members of the inner council and Luthor inviting the Joker around as a kingmaker among his other allies/rivals, with probably some kind of advertising and arc word like "Are you League, or are you Legion?" Luthor spends a portion of the film running for President, at least partly as a way of screwing with Superman and exposing the number of people who fear and hate out heroes. We becom aware that some of these anti-heroics humans are having strange patterns of behaviour and stuff like the Crime Bible is happening. The Legion attains some, but not all of Batman's plans against the League, and seem to successfully capture or incapacitate every hero except the Flash, who was warned by Batman before hand with the help of Superman. Flash frees the heroes and they defeat the villains, publicly humiliating Luthor and ending his candidacy, though the Legion goes underground, beaten but not broken.

Third movie introduces a gradually worsening world in which the League is slowly falling out of favor, with the Legion believing they can now strike while the iron is hot with the aid of their new ally, Libra, but he misleads them and manages to bring about the possession of one of them (possibly Vandal Savage) by Darkseid, who is the dark god who orchestrated the dead planet way back in the first film. He brings along his anti-life equation and his armies of Apokilips, and the league finds itself battling about half of the world's population and cosmic horrors. The money shot for this movie will involve seeing members of the Legion, especially Luthor, fighting side by side with their greatest enemies against Darkseid's forces.

Now, since I don't feel like just ending this story at just a trilogy, here's how I have it going down: (1)Darkseid is killed by Batman, who is banished to something terrible by Darkseid's parting Omega beams.(2) Darkseid's other backup plans goes into affect, with a superweapon being stopped by the sacrifice of the Flash, who joins with the speedforce to stop him. (3) Green Lantern is corrupted by the Parallax parasite and flees the planet before loosing his mind, taking out Darkseid's remaining stellar forces at the same time. (4) Wonder Woman, in order to hold off humanity's hordes without killing them, pledges her allegiance to Ares for more power. (5) Aquaman is dethroned in Atlantis, because of his refusal to shut the place off to surface world refugees. (6) Superman faces off with the last Apokiliptikan superweapon-Doomsday, and the movie ends with it looking like the two may have just mutually killed each other.

Cue six movies that all act as sequels to these individual storythreads, allowing new actors to be cast in a kind of restart that avoids a flat out reboot.

Blows dust of thread

Who do you want to see as the villain in 2017's JL part one?
Orm in a Throne of Atlantis or Flashpoint(as in Atlantean vs Amazon war)?
Darkseid invasion?
Brainiac?
Starro?

Orm as the bad guy speculation is kind of growing on me.

-personally though I'd like to see Darksied's minions attempt to invade the earth. Steppenwolf/Granny/Kalibak/Furies etc. the newly formed JL pushes them back, Darksied is made aware of the defeate and in JL 3 comes back to lead the invasion himself.

I think they'll use any of these 4 bellow. Though Darkseid and Brainiac were the most teased.
GalleryChar_1900x900_Darkseid_52ab801415d624.66457186.jpg

file_200927_0_aquaman14658.jpg

197018-brainiac_y6fa.jpg

VandalSavage.jpg

I'm leaning towards Lexiac for JL now

I just want Brainiac. Less Lexenberg, the better.

I want Darkseid. If not him. Orm and the Atlanteans having a war with Themyscira that spills over to the main world. I'd also be fine with Despero, Starro the conqueror, Hyperclan, I'd add Amazo I think I want a version of him to be the villain in Cyborg. Or an ancient Earth organization like Kobra would be cool, let them have some meta humans and mystics in their ranks.

Last edited:
I saw BvS twice, and didn't notice any Brainiac teases? Care to enlighten?

The only Braniac tease I see is in the formation of the Mother Boxes in that deleted scene.

I wonder if we'll get a teaser image on Monday with 3 glowing dots in a triangular formation in front of a black background. If we do, then JL and Splinter Cell crossover confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"