BvS Who should be the villain in the sequel for Man of Steel?

I like it the other way around. Luthor gets screwed over by a supervillain beyond his control.

Lex Luthor, Brainiac, and Metallo (with the funded by LexCorp storyline). That would be so f'in epic.

If it's Lex and Metallo, I would love to see Corben's body being taken over for brief moment after they've defeated him.

Perhaps a message is spoken through Corben, for a lead up to Justice League. "I am coming. It will be quick. You will not be prepared. It is inevitable", etc.

The after credits-sequence is one year later with Batman picking up Brainiac's ship on his satetllite's radar. At the Daily Planet, Clark gets to the roof and flies into the sky. Bruce reluctantly pulls up 5 files (5 symbols) on his screen -- Project Justice League. BOOM

If it's Lex and Metallo, I would love to see Corben's body being taken over for brief moment after they've defeated him.

Perhaps a message is spoken through Corben, for a lead up to Justice League. "I am coming. It will be quick. You will not be prepared. It is inevitable", etc.

The after credits-sequence is one year later with Batman picking up Brainiac's ship on his satetllite's radar. At the Daily Planet, Clark gets to the roof and flies into the sky. Bruce reluctantly pulls up 5 files (5 symbols) on his screen -- Project Justice League. BOOM

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS!!!! :hrt:

Who should be the "villain" for this sequel? Obviously us, the fans since no matter what happens, we're still going to tear this film apart. =P

Who should be the "villain" for this sequel? Obviously us, the fans since no matter what happens, we're still going to tear this film apart. =P

Simply not true. A fair number of cbm have been made that have received overwhelmingly positive fan responses.

What about Hugo Strange and Lex?I think hugo would work really well woth lex. They coild set up a secret society aspect that could later be made up by Lex, Hugo, Amanda Waller, and Vandal Savage

Sorry about typos typing on a phone

Where is Bizarro? I would love to see him done in a really frightening way - like uhh an undead walker or something almost. Maybe Lex could "clone" part of Superman and create a Bizarro that just gets out of control, off the leash. That kind of thing I guess. Maybe he could even have a scary power like every time he touches people they turn white and zombie like (as he is). Think of the Skittles commercial where the dude touches anything and it turns to Skittles. I know thats a goofy comparison, but it could work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"