The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 6, Episode 8 "Start to Finish" Discussion Thread

Why do they insist on putting a new show between The Walking Dead and Talking Dead? It ruins the flow of the episode!

I couldn't agree more. With the endless promos of ITB, we've had more than enough exposure to get interested/not interested in the show. Don't force feed us.

So they're going to be trying to get through the horde using the guts trick. That's going to be interesting considering Sam is cracking, plus they have Judith with them and she might start crying. Oh man, it's going to be a long wait. I know what to expect, but sheesh!

I know, right? I understand these midseason breaks, but they're excruciating.

dVuEq4JrQA2FKc81Arfk_3102242.jpg

:pal::applaud:lmao:

I expected more from a mid season finale. Too bad Morgan is either killing everyone in sight or being too nice, refusing to kill at all, which ironically causes more death.
Sam started to cry before Judith. :facepalm:

:funny:

That episode was a letdown. I thought we'd get some hardcore Walker carnage but most of it was just members of the groups hiding in houses. This season started out really strong but the last few episodes have really gone nowhere, IMO. I hope things pick up with the Savior storyline.

I expected more from a mid season finale. Too bad Morgan is either killing everyone in sight or being too nice, refusing to kill at all, which ironically causes more death.
Sam started to cry before Judith. :facepalm:

:funny:

Judith survived Lizzie. She don't give a ****.

I'm all for morgan getting killed now..I'm tired of his stupid way of thinking
carl kill that kid..NOW

Baby Judith was quieter than Sam.

Enid, Ron, Sam and Morgan were annoying. They make me wish there were some flowers around that they could look at.

I can't hear Tiptoe Through the Tulips without thinking about the INSIDIOUS movies.

This was the most underwhelming mid-season finale of this show so far!

Morgan and the kid that was fighting with Carl were annoying, I was hoping that they would kill them off.

I also think they need to start cutting some characters, there are a LOT of recurring characters right now.

Come to think of it, this ep should have been the 90 minute one, not ep 4.

Enjoyable episode for me, hated how they ended it though. First time in the show I have disliked Morgan, he really annoyed me and should have let Carol kill the wolf.

It's going to be a long wait to find out what happens.

I wonder if i'm the only one who's on Morgan's side.

You're not. Though I like Carol also. I get where both characters are coming from with this situation and wished they didn't have to fight and indirectly helped the Wolf escape.

Come to think of it, this ep should have been the 90 minute one, not ep 4.

Good point.

You're not. Though I like Carol also. I get where both characters are coming from with this situation and wished they didn't have to fight and indirectly helped the Wolf escape.

I feel the same, but it was still cool to see Morgan lay the smackdown on her.

I thought it was a good episode with some very tense moments (particularly during the Carol and Morgan confrontation).

However I think the writers are drawing what’s left of the quarry walker herd storyline out. I was expecting some closure, but I guess they want to keep us hooked on 6B. I also feel that they are dragging out the fate of the last Wolf. And hoped that would’ve been resolved also. Curious how that Wolf plans on escaping with a hostage in a middle of a walker herd? As well as how he’ll be dealt with? It sucks that Morgan couldn’t rehabilitate him.

I’m not surprised [BLACKOUT]Deanna[/BLACKOUT] bit the dust.[BLACKOUT]I figured an Alexandrian (or a couple of ’em) wouldn’t live. I figured Rick’s group was safe.[/BLACKOUT]

Again where the heck is Heath in the middle of all this? As well as Spencer? And what happened to Tobin after Tara and Rosita saved him shortly after the tower fell? He seemed to have disappeared.

I guess I was wrong about Sasha, Abe , and Daryl saving the day with the fuel tanks and RPGs. Based off the clip for the next episode looks like their return to Alexandria is postponed yet again.

I was hoping Glenn would’ve made it over the wall by now, reunite with Maggie with a plan to save the others. He and Enid will probably end up saving Maggie.

This half of the season (aside from the flashbacks in “First Time Again”) is only two days following the different perspectives of Rick‘s group. Nothing much really happened. Felt mostly like a set up for things to come.
This is kind of how I felt about the episode. I do hope the next episode at least sheds light on the other townspeople. The one thing I didn't like about the episode was that it only focused on Rick and Morgan/Carol.

Overall, I was a bit underwhelmed, but watching it again, there was a lot happening and this episode could have benefited from an extra half hour.

And 'Into the Badlands' is good guys, you should check it out.

This finale almost put me to sleep.

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed in it. Season six started off with a bang and than kind of flip flopped. I'm hoping the second half gets back into business, if not I think I'll tune out from this series as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"