The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 2 "Infected" Discussion Thread

Still that chance the Gov is in fact living in the prison this whole time, in the back, a section he cleared out himself, where they haven't explored and think is over run by walkers. He could just be coming out at night for food, water, supplies, and to feed Walkers.

The survivors still seem to be all crammed into just a few cell blocks toward the front. So I don't know, anything is possible, best place to hide, right under their noses.

There's a massive amount of difference between a child's hand and an adult's. An even bigger difference between a little girl's hand and an adult male's. There isn't any confusing the two.

Well like I said in my previous post, I needed to see the scene again because it went by quick. As you said, I'm sure it will be obvious that it's an adults hand.

On another note. A couple of people I know were mentioning on Facebook how the show has jumped the shark. Hahaha, I don't know how they came to that conclusion. Jumping the shark means a show went waaay over the top, so far I'm still loving The Walking Dead and can't wait to see what happens next.

Just got into this show a couple weeks ago. All caught up.

I like the theory of it being Hershel.

I don't see how The Walking Dead has "jumped the shark".

It's the most consistently good show I watch anymore.

I agree. I didn't bother to get into it with them.

That and one of them was asking how in the hell Hershcel grew his leg back LOL.

^ Haha.

Btw, Doctor S was the dude looking at wine right?

I think I felt most sad for the pigs than any of the people who died. Sacrificing the pigs was a bigger hit than anyone who died.

I doubt Hershal is behind any of it. He was right to quarantine them but I don't think he'd have capability or the mentality to go behind the group and kill those two. He also wouldn't be feeding the walkers either.

Whoever it is thinks they're doing it for a good reason. Whether it's as aide to the Governor or misguided children's "feeding" the walkers to make them go away is another question entirely.

^ Haha.

Btw, Doctor S was the dude looking at wine right?

The black guy the wine fell on was Bob Stookey.

Doctor S is the Indian/Middle Eastern guy who was explaining how Patrick choked to death on his own blood.

fairly certain you could have drew them away without wasting so much food there. honk the horn, they would come then just drive slowly away after a while, speed up make corner turns then go back home. Am I way off?

Just got into this show a couple weeks ago. All caught up.

I like the theory of it being Hershel.

lol as they said on Talking Dead, if it was Herschel it would be easy to tell since there would only be one footprint....

Nah I don't think it was Hershel.

My first thought was Rick, considering he had just been torching some wood in the scene before. But he didn't know the two were infected, right?

lol as they said on Talking Dead, if it was Herschel it would be easy to tell since there would only be one footprint....

In case you haven't noticed he does have a prostethic leg now. So there would be 2 footprints. They might not look similar to each other, but still.

He would have a distinct footprint even then further making him unlikely.

As soon as the episode open with Karen and Tyreese being all happy couple I knew that Karen was a dead women.

I figured it would be a matter of time before Karen would bite the
dust. Seeing her hooking up with Tyreese last week's season premiere. I just knew that relationship wasn't going to last long. Horrific way to go for Karen. Poor Tyreese. He seem to be at peace when he was with her. I bet he'll be more hardcore after this incident.

Beth the human jukebox. I want to hear her bust out a rap one episode.
I nearly expected her to show up and sing a duet with Tyreese when he started singing to Karen at the beginning of this ep.

TWD hasnt jumped the shark, at least not until the musical episode this season ;)
Yep the musical ep. will happen this season. Why do you think Beth's still alive?

Last edited:
The black guy the wine fell on was Bob Stookey.

Doctor S is the Indian/Middle Eastern guy who was explaining how Patrick choked to death on his own blood.

Ah okay. Thanks for the clear up.

He would have a distinct footprint even then further making him unlikely.
Not necessarily. He has the same shoe for both feet, and the artificial leg is short enough (below the knee) to allow him to put more weight on it, meaning balanced weight distribution (my grandfather had his leg amputated below the knee as well). Also, look at where he'd be walking: on the hard floor of the prison and the gravel of the fence parameter; neither of which leave footprints that can be identified.

Did you also notice how quick he was to tell Karen that Judith was in the cell block she wanted to go to, demanding that she stay away from the group? I'm not saying it IS Hershel, but looking at the few people we have seen that know about the disease, Hershel is the one more likely to kill and burn the two sick people at the very least. He was also the one who stayed behind during the walker attack to protect that cell block. We know he's extremely protective of his family - and the core group by extension. That, coupled with his fatal error in originally believing that the walkers were merely sick people needing a cure, I think he'd be willing to off the sick people to try and contain the disease from spreading in hopes of not making the same mistake again.

I swear, most people who use that expression barely knows what it means.

I've been quite impressed by this season so far. Just when you think it can't get any darker, it does.

I think The Governor's got a loyal Woodbury subject or subjects among the prison group still.

Poor Michonne with Judith. I wonder did she used to have a kid herself.

Sounds that way. She was awfully quiet when Beth mentioned how there isn't a word for parents who've lost children.

This weeks ep had some gross shots in it. :barf:

I knew Tyrese's Lady was a goner the moment they had that nice scene together, and poor Rick having to slaughter those little piggies, sucked for them as well but they haven't had as much character development so I didn't feel as bad for them. :oldrazz:

I wonder who was feeding the walkers, my guess was the two little girls whose dad died but I'm not certain. I also wonder if this virus is man made and if the frying of the two quarantined people was done to drive wedges between the group.

The scene between Michonne and Beth was really well acted, it's the first time we've seen real vulnerability from Michonne and a big hint at a tragedy in her past.

^ Yeah. Pretty obvious that Michonne had kids in her past that she lost as well.

Must be a pretty bad virus. Heck they're dying from it. Gets me worried about the main pack.

I don't want to jinx it, especially since we're only two episodes deep into this season, but The Walking Dead is impressing me this so far this season.

Must be a pretty bad virus. Heck they're dying from it. Gets me worried about the main pack.
Not just dying from it but dying within hours of getting it. That's very fast moving. It won't take more than a day or so to find out if it has spread.

Not just dying from it but dying within hours of getting it. That's very fast moving. It won't take more than a day or so to find out if it has spread.

Just the fact that it's kinda in the air is pretty worrying. Not sure if the show makers were aiming for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"