The Amazing Spider-Man The Web Fluid: Stolen, or bought? Oscorp, or not?

Maybe he's charging it to Rodrigo's credit card.

581307_300580066684577_1917758915_n.jpg

Aha! This picture implies that two substances are used to create the webbing. I assume it's the bio-cable and another chemical.

or it could be the webbing and whatever Peter uses to cause it to shoot out...like a pressure canister

I'm fairly sure that if he used pressurized air for the webshooters it wouldn't be set up to mix with bio-cable...

could just be two web cartridges

having looked at the pics i believe its just one cartridge with two nozzles

Last edited:
That's a valid thought, but I don't really think it would serve a practical purpose to be honest, beyond lasting longer.

It just doesn't seem like the bio-cable was made to actually expand into webbing, so that's why I'm assuming that Peter would modify it.

Or that's just how the cartridges come.

As for the actual look on the webbing, maybe that has to do with a filter cover on the nozzle to give it that web look.

Nah, the cartridges don't come like that. Of course, I can't show you that because there are no diagrams, but I remember what they looked like it the movie, and they don't look like that :p

Oh, and yea, I thought about the nozzle affecting the way that it spreads. I assume that Peter can change it from 'spray' and 'stream' modes like for window cleaner or something.

That's a valid thought, but I don't really think it would serve a practical purpose to be honest, beyond lasting longer.

It just doesn't seem like the bio-cable was made to actually expand into webbing, so that's why I'm assuming that Peter would modify it.

i only saw the movie once but when they show the cable connected to the plane on the commercial didn't it have a weblike ending

I never actually got to pay attention to the commercial on the internet, so I'm not sure.

I never actually got to pay attention to the commercial on the internet, so I'm not sure.

I'm talking about the commercial or diagram they show in the movie

Yea, that's what I said..

Also, if this diagram means anything, then the two different sides of the container would definitely hold two kinds of substances, not just the cable and pressurized air.

but thats not the design from the movie

No, it's not the design from the movie, but it seems like it's supposed to be Peter Parker's notes, instead of just someone's design sketches.

It could also be one substance, but I don't understand why it would be needed to have two separate sides containing the same substance.

to make it last longer...if your life is gonna depend on the webbing you want to maximize the time it can be used

..why not make the container bigger? o.o

yea.. make it as big as it can be but still fit the webshooters? Like, instead of having two separate sides in the current container, you only have one side in the container (which takes up the whole container)?

I don't really understand the functionality in having two separate sides there.

That's how the cartridges come?

The cartridges do not come in the size that the two seperate sides of the container are, and if you are talking about the containers themselves being double-sided, while that certainly could be possible, it wouldn't align to the way the webshooters look and the way the bio-cable cartridges look.

yea.. make it as big as it can be but still fit the webshooters? Like, instead of having two separate sides in the current container, you only have one side in the container (which takes up the whole container)?

I don't really understand the functionality in having two separate sides there.

could be redundancy....you are shooting a sticky substance out of the cartridge...if the nozzle gets mucked up there is another nozzle so he can keep on webbing

but they both come out the same nozzle..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"