The Walking Dead The Wire Alum Chad Coleman joins The Walking Dead

So...... Tyreese is being kind of a puss, huh? :o

LOL... he seriously kind of is.

ty1_zps8abe2a51.jpg

Emo Tyreese: "I don't like stabbing them through the fence."

ty_zps31862b02.jpg

Emo Tyreese: "I don't like going out on runs."

major_zpscd089026.jpg

"Is there something YOU'D rather be doing than clearing walkers out of the square? You'd rather be at the pictures, I suppose! RIGHT, OFF YOU GO!"

Seriously. Tell us what you DO like, princess. :o

My man looks like he put on some weight in between seasons.

I might be looking too much into this, but if Tyreese let that guy, who threaten to kill Judith, live. I'm betting someone in the group will suffer the consequences for it. Probably [BLACKOUT]Sasha[/BLACKOUT].

I might be looking too much into this, but if Tyreese let that guy, who threaten to kill Judith, live. I'm betting someone in the group will suffer the consequences for it. Probably [BLACKOUT]Sasha[/BLACKOUT].

Yeah, they didn't actually show us the guys dead body.

I wonder when Mr. Mom will man up already? Sasha and Carol both seem to make the decisions for him and take charge while he stays with Judith to play Mr. Mom. And I figured he didn't kill Martin. The man threaten to kill Judith and made him abandon her to go up against three walkers defenseless. And he still didn't have it in him to kill Martin. And now Bob's suffering for it. smh

I wonder when Mr. Mom will man up already? Sasha and Carol both seem to make the decisions for him and take charge while he stays with Judith to play Mr. Mom. And I figured he didn't kill Martin. The man threaten to kill Judith and made him abandon her to go up against three walkers defenseless. And he still didn't have it in him to kill Martin. And now Bob's suffering for it. smh

Yeah. There is no coming back from threatening a baby. That's a wrap, and that guy should have been killed because he's too big of a threat. Tyreese just straight up punked out on that. It's very surprising saying these things considering Tyreese was the baddest man in the comics.

Maybe they're building toward that? Perhaps once he finds out what happened to Bob (even though it's not completely his fault since it was a whole group of people that caught Bob and not just the guy he let live) Tyreese will finally go over the edge and become a badass?

That's what I'm hoping happens, at least.

I got the impression that it was Martin ( the guy Tyreese didn't kill) who was watching Carol & Daryl, while staying hidden in the woods before the opening titles rolled. So apparently he was tracking down Rick's group. Plus when it was revealed that Martin, Gareth and a couple of Termites survived and were also the ones who kidnapped Bob, we see Martin wearing a black hoodie. B/c the guy that knocked out Bob wore a black hoodie. If Ty had killed Martin when he had the opportunity to. The Termites might not have caught up to Rick's group that early. But those in Rick's group who didn't want to eradicate all the termites are also to blame, imo. You'd think they learn by now after the chaos and death inflicted by the Gov or even Andrew, when both found another opportunity to attack 'em, b/c most of Rick's group made the same mistake they made before in last weeks ep.

It's somewhat ironic that Sasha ended up killing the guy Ty couldn't kill. Which once again proves that Sasha has more cojones than him to get her hands dirty. Heck she even threatened to kill Father Gabriel, a priest for crying out loud. He also couldn't talk her out of going after the Hunters, when she should've been by Bob's side instead. I thought he was the older brother. So act like it Ty.

Being a nice guy like Martin told him is going to get him killed in that world and in the long run. I don't think there's much hope for him to toughen up and realize he has to get his hands dirty if he's willing to survive. I wonder if he felt any guilt about being unable to kill Martin when he had the chance and seeing Sasha finishing the job for him. He seemed to be more horrified and disgusted by Rick, Sasha, Michonne, and Abraham slaughtering what's left of the termites/hunters.

Yeah, I don't know where they are going with him but it's starting to make me dislike him. It's kind of like, "This is the new reality. Grow a pair, already. Quit letting the women go out and do your fighting for you. You're the biggest ****ing guy in the group."

The "gentle giant" routine, I see. If they're trying to make me dislike him so killing him off won't make the viewers question such a decision, then go ahead TWD writers. MAKE. MY. DAY.

I love the look that Sasha gave him when she said, "You expect me to forgive the people trying to kill us?" Next thing you know, Father Gabriel will be calling Tyreese a *****.

I love the look that Sasha gave him when she said, "You expect me to forgive the people trying to kill us?" Next thing you know, Father Gabriel will be calling Tyreese a *****.

:pal:

Tyreses needs to snap out of this dopey mode, asap!

Chad Coleman is a big guy in person, TV doesn't really do him justice which is why Tyreese being kinda of a wimp this season is disappointing. I had the pleasure of meeting him last year before Season 4 started. He is a cool dude, so I am hoping they make him awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"