The Wolf of Wall Street (Scorsese + Di Caprio)

That will probably go down as being one of the greatest scenes in film history.

I've seen 4 times and it gets better with each viewing. :D

Just a side note: Wolf's been #1 at the box office since Tuesday. Can it end up #1 for the weekend?

"I would **** that girl if she was my sister."
"I would let that girl give me ****ing AIDS!"
"Ssshhheeeeee's HHHAAWT!!"

tumblr_mz6mwr7hS61rlx538o1_250.gif
tumblr_mz6mwr7hS61rlx538o2_250.gif

tumblr_mz6mwr7hS61rlx538o4_250.gif
tumblr_mz6mwr7hS61rlx538o3_250.gif

This girl is fine as all heck. I really hope we keep seeing more of her.

Give her the leading female role in the new Star Wars trilogy. Now that's a face I wouldn't mind seeing for three movies straight.

Now I see why Will Smith wanted some of that, if the rumors are indeed true.

"Oh my god, you wanna marry me?! You're in love with me?!"
"Yeah, go **** ya cousin!"

:lmao: Every ****ing time.

Leonardo Dicaprio wins the Golden Globe for Best Actor In A Comedy for TWOWS. :D

Wow, just watched this. Master director at work.

Can't believe American Hustle got better critical and audience approval than this modern classic (American Hustle's an 8/10 for me).

Leo's best performance yet.

Wow.

She's so adorable. Love her. :hrt:

I swear, once in a while I'll my pound chest and hum the song. I also try to make people sell me pens. They fail each time and then get their minds blown when I tell them how to actually sell pens. :o

Wow, just watched this. Master director at work.

Can't believe American Hustle got better critical and audience approval than this modern classic (American Hustle's an 8/10 for me).

Leo's best performance yet.

Wow.

:up::up:

I agree too. I find Wolf of Wall Street the better movie, and to me it comes down to the directing, and to an extent, the writing. I really liked American Hustle for the most part, but I there are times where the plot (mostly the ABScam stuff) wears down the movie to the point of confusions and the characters explaining every last detail of what they do becomes distracting and takes you out of it at times (mostly because this is a character driven movie that tries to be plot driven at times), but not enough for me to dislike the movie. I understand why critics and people like American Hustle more, mostly because it's more character driven than Wolf of Wall Street.

I love the parts in Wolf of Wall Street where Jordan starts to go into detail about how the Stock Market works, only to stop himself and say that we wouldn't understand or care. Right when he did that I told my friend "Why couldn't American Hustle do the same thing?"

"At 1 P.M. we opened the stock at $4.50 a share. At 1:03, it was over $18! Even the big Wall Street firms were buying. *Looks to the audience* Of the $2 million shares offered for sale, a million belonged to me held in phony accounts held by my Ratholes. Now once the price hit the high teens....You know what, who gives a ****?! As always, the point is this!!"

"$22 million in 3 ****ing hours!!!!!"

That had to be one of my favorite scenes and the use of Jimmy Castor's "Hey Leroy, Your Mama's Callin' You" was absolutely amazing. :woot:
[YT]t-MmvJ9-8Po[/YT]

I guess i'm the only one who found this movie tad overrated, but you know one thing hurts me. I love Di Caprio and i always do want him to get an Oscar, but Wolf of Wall Street isn't even his best Scorsere movie.

Note: i gave it an 7/10, i'm not hating the movie, i'm just those people who found it toooooooo long.

"Ssstteeve Madden!" :funny:

Note: 7/10 means you actually liked the movie. Just sayin'....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"