The Wolverine THE WOLVERINE Trailer Thread - Second Teaser Online May 21st - Part 1

title.png

Director James Mangold has confirmed when the first full teaser for The Wolverine will be online. On the 26th of March, the director will release what he calls a "tweazer" for the trailer, and on the 27th, he will release the full 2-minute trailer.

https://twitter.com/mang0ld/status/313538363225407488

Saw an ad on TV this morning, PG-13 for violence, language and some sexuality, I believe it said.

When I saw Man of Steel, the first Int.'l trailer screened twice, in 2D and 3D. When the trailer played again, somebody in the cinema shouted "what the hell is this?!"

When I saw Man of Steel, the first Int.'l trailer screened twice, in 2D and 3D. When the trailer played again, somebody in the cinema shouted "what the hell is this?!"

God! I hate hearing obnoxious comments like that inside the theater.

so now wolverine like Ironman 3 / TDKR will be kept out of his powers for half of the movie to test his limits . I hope they don't screw it up .
This movie better do some justice to wolverine this time .

so now wolverine like Ironman 3 / TDKR will be kept out of his powers for half of the movie to test his limits . I hope they don't screw it up .
This movie better do some justice to wolverine this time .
From what Mangold and Jackman have said, limiting his powers ends up making him push harder. The vulnerability has him fighting more desperately and brutally to compensate. Sounds like it might make the fighting and action sequences more intense and interesting. Hope it's executed properly.

There Is big difference to limiting or removing wolverine's healing factor and what went down In Iron Man 3 and dark knight rises.Even without healing factor wolverine Is still
wolverine but you barely get Iron Man In Iron man,It's not Iron man If Tony Stark Isn't in suit,and barely any Batman in Dark Knight rises,when Bruce wayne Isn't In suit he's not batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"