The Wolverine THE WOLVERINE Trailer Thread - Second Teaser Online May 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im back with some screencaps as promised, this is the Image unedited, You can clearly see the roughness of the nubs already...

screenshot20130526at644.png

here is an image I boosted the contrast and saturation on to show more clearly the subtle orange glow on the claw nubs.

screenshotedit20130526a.jpg

Again, if you understand perspective in the slightest, you will know there is NO WAY that its just the claws facing the camera. You would see depth on the 1st and 3rd claws, and as you can compare directly for people who don't understand perspective, they would be much much smoother and curved, like in the other hand.

Im sorry folks, your eyes are tricking you. Its not theory or overanalyzing based on wrong information, its right there clearly in the trailer. Trust me They get lobbed off. Wether its a dream sequence, a drug trip, or real time, we will soon find out how and why!
Can't grow back Adamantium so if this is real we'll see how they handle it. That was a glaring mistake in the last Wolverine Max run. They chopped his legs off (theoretically impossible with the metal) and then they grew back. So was he only half metal? I think writers are stupid sometimes and don't do their homework.

Im back with some screencaps as promised, this is the Image unedited, You can clearly see the roughness of the nubs already...

screenshot20130526at644.png

here is an image I boosted the contrast and saturation on to show more clearly the subtle orange glow on the claw nubs.

screenshotedit20130526a.jpg

Again, if you understand perspective in the slightest, you will know there is NO WAY that its just the claws facing the camera. You would see depth on the 1st and 3rd claws, and as you can compare directly for people who don't understand perspective, they would be much much smoother and curved, like in the other hand.

Im sorry folks, your eyes are tricking you. Its not theory or overanalyzing based on wrong information, its right there clearly in the trailer. Trust me They get lobbed off. Wether its a dream sequence, a drug trip, or real time, we will soon find out how and why!

A bit off topic (though I'm fine with Wolvie losing his claws, especially if all the metals taken out, more bone-claws) but the shedded hair/skin is creepy as hell.

Well, i'm hoping for an ultimate trailer next month, perhaps with Man of steel.. like this movie the trailers were better from 1 to 3rd. I' m not a superman huge fan, but i think the movie will blow away people with its epicness! And then theres Pacific Rim, an "end of the world" movie.Of course, Wolverine looks very small among these productions but the movie is very different, but i wish that with the 3rd trailer, they can awake people awareness, Hey Wolvie is here!! I'm counting on you FOX!

Trailers could be deceiving.

Who knows if Man of Steel will turn out to be a bad movie and the editor just made it look like its a great film with a 1 to 3 minute trailer.

But I do agree that FOX should give this movie an epic-looking trailer. They are trying to sell this movie to people when they release a trailer. Might as well do a bloody great job trying to make this film look better than it is in the trailers.

@TWayneP: I can see what you mean now, 'bout his claws getting cut off. And yes, I did need that extra screen shot to be convinced. ;) But yeah, looks like you're right! Interesting..

ok. this new international trailer has sold me.

i just hope that they'll only acknowledge the first 3 films and retcon orgins.

we saw a photo with logan with bone-claws in a promo shot. but it seems like there aren't any bone claws.

we will see.

I expect he's likely to have bone claws in the WW2 flashback part of the film.

They aren't retcon origins and the thing is they don't even have to reference the movie. It was just an origin story of Wolverine, I don't see the big reason why they should retcon the whole movie.

Adamantium Gum? 9 out of 10 dentists say "That's a sure way to end up with no teeth, Bub."

I'm pretty sure that Adamantium Gun is safe.

Adamantium is not even a real metal.

Can't grow back Adamantium so if this is real we'll see how they handle it. That was a glaring mistake in the last Wolverine Max run. They chopped his legs off (theoretically impossible with the metal) and then they grew back. So was he only half metal? I think writers are stupid sometimes and don't do their homework.

Omg, I just finished reading the first TPB of that arc and was wondering the same thing. First...a shark can bite through adamantium? And then it just grew back, along with his legs? Yeah, I don't think so.

It reminded me of that episode of X-Men Evolution where Wolverine had a microchip surgically removed from his brain. How the hell did they get to it? :doh:

I hope they have a better solution in this movie...

So the marketing has only done one TV spot... :dry:

It's good to know that even this ignored movie has someone out there churning out fan-made material, I guess.

This is sad that there is only one TV spot with the movie one month away it's as if FOX wants this movie to make no money.

REally must stop watching trailers for this film , going to be over anticipating great things at this rate.

I am just ready to watch this and get the bitter taste of the crappy Superman movie out of my mouth. :p

I enjoyed Man of Steel for what it was, although it still can't touch the Donner films and I remain gladder than ever that Zack Snyder never got his over-caffeinated hands on a Wolverine movie.

I enjoyed Man of Steel for what it was, although it still can't touch the Donner films and I remain gladder than ever that Zack Snyder never got his over-caffeinated hands on a Wolverine movie.

I don't feel the need to consently bash man of steel.I will be watching the
Donner films(Original Superman and his cut of Superman II)+Superman
Returns(I view those 3 as trilogy) when I watch Superman In Live action.

Just remember man of steel when some try to claim your not a real X-Men
fan If you like Bryan Singer's X-Men films.

Hopefully The Wolverine can be In legaue of X-Men,X2,and first Class and not
Origins,and Last Stand.

So far my gut feelings on summer movies have been right on final result so If my gut holds up the wolverine Is going to be good.

I hope we see Wolverine going back to being the angry predator he was in X1 and X2. Him in the cage fight and the mansion attack are when the screen Wolverine was at his best. X3 and Origins he seemed watered down and chilled out, I hope he's back to full tilt "pissed off" mode in this one.

Saw the trailer last night attached to WorldWar Z, it looked good on the big screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"