BvS The Wonder Woman Costume Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not vile, it's just not for WW, it's for Sif.

I thought the costume look cool, didn't know it was from Sif.

Guys I have a very sneaking suspicion that Zack Snyder watched this fan film and it is why he wanted to include not only BM but also WW.
[YT]YWfasRBMGaI[/YT]
Gal (and most of the other options for WW) even looks like the casting choice in this movie Rhona Mitra.

If that's the case (and this is purely my educated speculation) then we may very well see WW in a battle skirt. :oldrazz:

Dude that video is so well done. It's amazing. I posted it here a while ago because it's basically goes with most of the facts and rumors surrounding this movie. Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman against Doomsday

^Yeah I think it is very possible he was inspired by this if he saw it. I mean who the heck wouldn't be it's brilliant (arguably better than MOS :p).

Guys I have a very sneaking suspicion that Zack Snyder watched this fan film and it is why he wanted to include not only BM but also WW.
[YT]YWfasRBMGaI[/YT]
Gal (and most of the other options for WW) even looks like the casting choice in this movie Rhona Mitra.

If that's the case (and this is purely my educated speculation) then we may very well see WW in a battle skirt. :oldrazz:

Fan film. :o

Doomsday showed up in Superman/Batman:Apocalypse. I'd rather look at official stuff and see where they are going with it, rather than fan films.

It wasn't as awesome though so boom! I win! The end! Woop woop! :oldrazz:

Gal's look is even that of the Doomsday fan films WW. Not only that a lot of the action scenes from MOS seem to be inspired by that film too. I can't say for sure but it really does seem that he could have seen this and been inspired by it.

Or he could have read the Supergirl story, or both ;)

gal_gadot_wonder_woman_by_thedragonphoenic-d70k4fv.jpg

This is my favorite WW top. One could imagine stabbing it with a knife, and seeing the blade get blunted by it :)

Very practical.

This is my favorite WW top. One could imagine stabbing it with a knife, and seeing the blade get blunted by it :)

Very practical.

Good concept... Nice :up:

adrianne_palicki_wonder_woman_by_thedragonphoenic-d3a7u0k.jpg

Thedragonpheonic did a good job of rendering various people in the suit. Imagine if Palacki had a costume like the one shown above (and this is her 'in' it)

Very practical.

I really like that manip.

And to be honest. I don't think I'd mind if WW went sans tiara.

I think that manip exemplifies how lacking the image is without the tiara.

[YT]YWfasRBMGaI[/YT]

Rhona Mitra would have been a great Wonder Woman if the film were made 15 years ago.

The 90's had such a great lineup of brunette's to play WW.

RHona Mitra
Bridget Moynahan
Jennifer Connely
Monica Belluci

To name a few. But hey now those ladies are a great list of potentials to play Hippolyta

adrianne_palicki_wonder_woman_by_thedragonphoenic-d3a7u0k.jpg

Thedragonpheonic did a good job of rendering various people in the suit. Imagine if Palacki had a costume like the one shown above (and this is her 'in' it)

That would have been a lot better. The costume they picked for that show totally sabotaged her image.

Last edited:
That would have been a lot better. The costume they picked for that show totally sabotaged her imagine.

Maybe she slept with the costume designer's BF or something.

There's no way someone could have designed that suit and looked at it and thought, yes this looks suitable for a network TV production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"