The Worlds of GOTG

Discussion in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' started by seahammer, Feb 20, 2014.

1. seahammer Asgardian

There was a thread for the different realms in the T:TDW forum, but I didn't see anything similar in here. I'm not totally knowledgeable about all the Marvel cosmic locales, so if I make a mistake, please let me know.

What planets and locations have been confirmed to appear in GOTG so far? What other planets would people like to see?

EDIT: so far I count Xandar, the Kyln, Earth, Knowhere, the Collector's museum, wherever the temple is located, and the rocky planet we see Korath on.

#1 seahammer, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  2. seahammer Asgardian

So far, we know that Xandar is in the film:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So is the Kyln (right?):
    [​IMG]

Earth is also going to make an appearance, according to filming reports. And we've heard that Knowhere will be in the film. Could that be where Quill steals the orb? No likely, but who's to say a Celestial's head doesn't look like a temple?
    [​IMG]

Or is the temple on this planet:
    [​IMG]

What planet do you guys think this is? Plus, we have the Collector's home base in there too. Do you think we'll see Sakaar, or Halfworld, or any of the Guardians' home planets?

#2 seahammer, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  3. Mr. Dent Registered

That might be Sakaar.

4. seahammer Asgardian

Yeah, it could be. Sakaar was a pretty harsh, rocky world, right? Good call.