The Worst Films You've EVER seen?

No offense taken. :yay:
I go about, say, three times a year if it's good or if my friends are going. I couldn't tell you honestly. I just have different tastes in film. My list doesn't include the obvious ones like the Fantastic Four series, Ghost Rider, etc because I only watched those once and forgot about them. The others you see listed are films I've rewatched and wanted to like, but ultimately couldn't.

@Maooz: Yessir! Solomon Kane, the two Hellboy films, and the first three Pirates films. Arnold's first Conan and the 2010 remake are among my favorite adventure movies as well.

I really don't know what to make of this. I have never heard anyone say Indiana Jones movies and OT Star Wars are part of their worst movies list.

Those movies are some of the best action-adventure flicks ever.

I really don't know what to make of this. I have never heard anyone say Indiana Jones movies and OT Star Wars are part of their worst movies list.

Those movies are some of the best action-adventure flicks ever.

The only explanation I can offer is that maybe I came to those films too late. I had the same problem in the fantasy genre (literature, not films). A few years ago I was looking for recommendations, and the Dragonlance Chronicles were frequently among those. So I read them and had to ask myself, at the end of it, why I forced myself to finish them. Replace those books with Indy/OT Star Wars.

I'm 15. I saw the movies when I was little and Crystal Skull brings some nostalgia for me. I watched them again just recently and they're still pretty awesome(Crystal Skull was good too). To be honest though, I forgot about the Indy movies when I watched them just recently. Even after all these years of some of my favorite action adventure movies getting released, Indy was still awesome.

Aw man you're 15?! This is why I hate the Internet. I'm 31. If I argued with a 15 year old in real life about how KOTCS is stupid, I'd be a jerk. I'll just say at 15 I liked a lot of movies, I probably wouldn't like today.

• 2001: A Space Odyssey
  • Jason Goes to Hell
  • The King of Fighters
  • The Shining (1980)
  • SAW III
  • SAW IV
  • All these horrid spoofs carrying the word "Movie" in their names
  • Vampires Suck (I did not watch any of the Twilight movies)
  • Spawn (only decent thing on Spawn is some of his old comics)
  • Howard the Duck
  • Encino Man

And to add anime movies:
Naruto Shippuuden movie 3

Aw man you're 15?! This is why I hate the Internet. I'm 31. If I argued with a 15 year old in real life about how KOTCS is stupid, I'd be a jerk. I'll just say at 15 I liked a lot of movies, I probably wouldn't like today.

The movie was good. I don't want my view changed. :oldrazz:

• 2001: A Space Odyssey
  • Jason Goes to Hell
  • The King of Fighters
  • The Shining (1980)
  • SAW III
  • SAW IV
  • All these horrid spoofs carrying the word "Movie" in their names
  • Vampires Suck (I did not watch any of the Twilight movies)
  • Spawn (only decent thing on Spawn is some of his old comics)
  • Howard the Duck
  • Encino Man

You already know my take on that opinion, but even then it makes me angry to see such a movie in a thread like this :cmad:

And to add anime movies:
Naruto Shippuuden movie 3

There are trully some terrible shonen anime movies, i won't argue with that.

I'm 18, the first Indiana Jones film i watched was Crystal Skull, but i think the originals did more for me, i only started to apreciate Indiana Jones once i finished the last crusade. And when i look back Crystal Skull if the one i like the least, it's not the alien, old Indy or setting that i dislike, i actually liked a lot of those scenes, but the CGI and a lot of the sillyness now bug me a lot. For example, i really dislike the fridge part, but the scene after where Jones gazes the mushroom smoke is very good, a character that belongs to the past facing the atomic age.

I would also rather the crystal skull was from aliens long gone from earth than the whole cosmic beings we got.

With Star wars it's very similar, Episode III was what made me a fan, but nowadays i don't look at the prequels in such a positive light, i simply see too many problems, and the Anakin vs Obi-Wan scene, which seemed epic to me some 2-3 years ago, now looks way too exagerated and complicated, going for far longer than it needed to.

Now the only thing i don't see as such a big deal is Jar-Jar, yeah, he's kind of unecessary, and annoying at times, but i don't see him as the anti-christ of Star Wars, and some of the people around my age don't seem to mind him much, some even like him.

Cannibal Holocaust
Thursday
Chaos
Caligula
Transformers
Salo or the 120 Days of Sodom
Godzilla '98
Kick-Ass
Burn Hollywood Burn
Repo The Genetic Opera
Morituris

I'm 18, the first Indiana Jones film i watched was Crystal Skull, but i think the originals did more for me, i only started to apreciate Indiana Jones once i finished the last crusade. And when i look back Crystal Skull if the one i like the least, it's not the alien, old Indy or setting that i dislike, i actually liked a lot of those scenes, but the CGI and a lot of the sillyness now bug me a lot. For example, i really dislike the fridge part, but the scene after where Jones gazes the mushroom smoke is very good, a character that belongs to the past facing the atomic age.

I would also rather the crystal skull was from aliens long gone from earth than the whole cosmic beings we got.

With Star wars it's very similar, Episode III was what made me a fan, but nowadays i don't look at the prequels in such a positive light, i simply see too many problems, and the Anakin vs Obi-Wan scene, which seemed epic to me some 2-3 years ago, now looks way too exagerated and complicated, going for far longer than it needed to.

Now the only thing i don't see as such a big deal is Jar-Jar, yeah, he's kind of unecessary, and annoying at times, but i don't see him as the anti-christ of Star Wars, and some of the people around my age don't seem to mind him much, some even like him.

Crystal Skull was also my first exposure to Indy. I like the movie and think it's good, but it's most definitely the worst one. Skull does have it's dull moments.

Just bad, really really bad in every single way. And it was all filmes on the green screen, so the background looks even more aweful.

I loved Toy Story 1 & 3, but Toy Story 2 was a massive disappointment for me.

That's my favorite one of the 3 lol

I remember watching it countless times on road trips when I was younger :yay:

The Toy Story movies are probably the only truly flawless movies i have ever scene. I have tried hard to find something bad about them but its impossible.

Great Trilogy imo, but to each their own.

The worst movie I have ever seen might a Western with Vincent Cassel called "Blueberry." (Ironically based on a fantastic comic book.)

The Last Airbender
Batman & Robin
Vampires Suck
Epic Movie
Disaster Movie
Meet the Spartans

Great Trilogy imo, but to each their own.

The worst movie I have ever seen might a Western with Vincent Cassel called "Blueberry." (Ironically based on a fantastic comic book.)
Seconded ! the comic is truly amazing.

The Lost boys 3. The second one was bad too, but part 3 was just....... unforgivable.

Red Planet
The Tourist
Aeon Flux (this one was a real shame because I LOVED the cartoon)
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
The Unborn

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"