The Worst movie you've ever seen

AnimeJune said:
Now, now.

Hades - would you care to back up your opinion with some reasons?
Actually, It's one of my favorite movies. I simply said that to piss fanboys off.

And you don't like the Hulk? :mad: you suck.

****, Sky High sucked, the whole notion that if Bruce Campbell is in a movie then it saves it or is "cult" is bull****. Sure I liked the Evil Dead movies, Army of Darkness sucked though, but Campbell is overrated as hell.

Ocelot said:
****, Sky High sucked, the whole notion that if Bruce Campbell is in a movie then it saves it or is "cult" is bull****. Sure I liked the Evil Dead movies, Army of Darkness sucked though, but Campbell is overrated as hell.
I concur.

Hades said:
Actually, It's one of my favorite movies. I simply said that to piss fanboys off.

And you don't like the Hulk? :mad: you suck.
Yup - I did NOT like it. Eric Bana is as sexy as all get-out, but I really didn't enjoy it. I can understand why some people did, but my reasons were - it was poorly advertised and gave me expectations that the movie itself didn't meet.

Oh, poor Hulk has daddy issues! Poor Hulk has to fight the hulk doggies! Poor Hulk goes bouncing across the desert! Poor Hulk misses his mommie!

I didn't like it. I felt that Ang Lee was trying to go to cerebral with this one, but a fan pointed out that the Hulk comics were supposed to be cerebral. So if you enjoyed the Hulk comics, and you enjoyed the movie, fine.

I'm not a fan of the Hulk character, myself, and I found the Hulk movie goofy, pretentious, and boring.

And to clear something up - I didn't just like Sky High because Bruce Campbell was in it - although he was a very enjoyable element of the movie. I liked the general concept, the direction, and the story. I mean, it's not my favourite film, but I acknowledge that it's aimed at a younger set, but still manages to be entertaining none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"