The Worst Suicide Squad Quotes

Link

Within cells interlinked
Reaction score
Ahoy, it's time for some depressing fun. What are your "favorite" bad quotes from the film? It can also just be a bad line reading from this questionable buffet of great galore.

Stay evil, doll face.

"What are we? Some kinda... Suicide Squad?" that one's become a bit of a joke online.

"B.E.T.!"

"THIS'S KATANA."

"THAT'S SLIPKNOT THE MAN WHO CAN CLIMB ANYTHING"

"What are we? Some kinda... Suicide Squad?" that one's become a bit of a joke online.
This is one I just don't get. Contextually the line is perfectly fine. Is it just because it's the title of the IP that gets people eyes rolling?

If 'Suicide Squad' wasn't a thing, say it was Task Force X, would that exact line make anyone think twice?

"I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims."

Thanks, Colonel Exposition!

Last edited:
"I've already lost one family. I won't lose another one."

Easily the worst line in the entire film.

"Lady... You. Are. EVIL!!"

"Spring Break!"

"You don't have the balls."

Thank you, ancient goddess.

"Now THAT's a killer app!"

"*****."

"You're so... good."

source.gif

"This is Katana. She's got my back. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims."

Deadshot's line to Flagg about his daughter getting into an Ivy League university, something along the lines of "White people that s***." Had it anyone else or any other movie, that line might have worked. But here, no. Just no.

I thought that line was great. Fit with Will Smith's thing.

Exactly. Didn't feel like Floyd Lawton in that scene and more just Will Smith...playing Will Smith. As Will Smith. I hated that line.

Exactly. Didn't feel like Floyd Lawton in that scene and more just Will Smith...playing Will Smith. As Will Smith. I hated that line.

I get that. I wish Smith did play the role a bit different. Especially different from his normal thing. But as someone on here pointed out to me. When was the last time we got the Will Smith we all loved? Kinda in MIB3. So it was cool to see him like that again.

But yeah I wish we got the suicidal, cold-blooded, death wish kinda Deadshot.
I mean I wish the whole Squad was darker but I digress

Nobody bothered just linking the transcript yet?

"Lady, you are evil!"

Stick to the deathwish, Floyd. Needed more droobs, abbos, and drongos from Boomerang.

I actually thought the dialogue was strong, especially in the EC.

The only line that bothered me a little was when Flag asked Deadshot, who had just read Waller's files, "Did you get to the part where I was sleeping with her?" That came off as a little flat. June Moone was far more than a nice physical partner to Flag, as we saw. That line needed something to suggest that Waller knew Flag was thoroughly in love in Moone.

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1sc5iQjRfk[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"