• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Wrestling Thread Invented Canada! - - - Part 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it but knowing the creative team, it really could go any way. The same with the Rock/Cena match and Undertaker/HHH match.

I see Punk retaining just because he needs that "Mania Moment" if he loses its not clean.

Holy crap, Sk is a Bryan fan now? Color me surprised.

But it was awesome!
No doubt. It also covered all the important feuds they had out there. Bryan/Sheamus (albeit briefly), Long/Laryngitis (which is actually picking up steam and catching my attention with tonight's showing), and Punk/Jericho. If this ended RAW, it would have been a perfect ending. Plus Bryan/Punk is STILL not resolved!

And that Lion Tamer, amazing.

I like how Raw is going so far.Hopefully it stays this good.

Team Bring It Worldwide stand up! Hour away from electrifying RAW.. #TimeToTrendWorldWide.

No surprise The Rock will appear last.

I'm surprised Cena never called him Cocoa Pebbles, which reminds me, I gotta craving for Cocoa Pebbles.
Eh....Um....No. That sounds racist a little bit. Cause he's black you know....

Man.. I hope JR announces Wrestlemania.. I don't want Cole screaming "THE STREAK IS OVER! " over and over again if Haich wins.

Mocha Pebbles?

No?

So why is it ok to be homophobic, but not racist?

No doubt. It also covered all the important feuds they had out there. Bryan/Sheamus (albeit briefly), Long/Laryngitis (which is actually picking up steam and catching my attention with tonight's showing), and Punk/Jericho. If this ended RAW, it would have been a perfect ending. Plus Bryan/Punk is STILL not resolved!

And that Lion Tamer, amazing.

I think it was smart to put it on the first hour, as it gave everyone the attention they needed.

I really, REALLY want him to, to be honest.

It can go either way for me. No matter what, I'm curious what would happen after Mania for both.

No surprise The Rock will appear last.

No doubt. It's a smart move if the goal is to improve the ratings.

Miz vs Cena? Again? Five minute squash.

Uh oh...they were saying they don't want Cena hurt and they put him out there with The Miz?!? :wow::oldrazz:

I know he's made it through the entire year unscathed, for the most part, but we're only five weeks away. Does John Cena REALLY need to be having matches and risking a freak accident this close to WM?

No I wasn't saying you were racist. But if John said it would have been.

Anybody thinks they should add HBK to this somehow?

I'd like if they did.

HHH is about to defeat Taker and HBK superkicks HHH because he doesn't want anyone but himself to end the streak.

No I wasn't saying you were racist. But if John said it would have been.

Anybody thinks they should add HBK to this somehow?
HBK being a part of this outside of what he's doing now, I'm gonna feel ripped off because I want to see him wrestle. Him on TV is a constant reminder he's no longer performing every week.

Uh oh...they were saying they don't want Cena hurt and they put him out there with The Miz?!? :wow::oldrazz:

Heh, yeah, it's like they're just asking Miz to try his luck and not get his ass in trouble again.

I'd like if they did.

HHH is about to defeat Taker and HBK superkicks HHH because he doesn't want anyone but himself to end the streak.

But what would be the pay off to that? Shawn's retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"