The Wrestling Thread is a Figment of Its Own Imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean you don't love the hairy hat?

W05964.jpg

i'm not really a hat person to start with :oldrazz:

I'm a hat guy and if anyone ever gave me that I'd burn it. Twice.

The Respect The Beard hat... I might wear that.

Keller says Orton is in the doghouse and might be jobbing to Taker rather than working with Batista in the main event of WrestleMania 30. I bet Ziggler wishes he was punished like that lol.
LOL, wut? What's going on there and what did Keller say?

Meh, they already did Orton/Undertaker. I don't see the point.

IMHO, my pick for WrestleMania would be Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar. That's a David vs. Goliath match.

I'm salivating over CM Punk appearing on Austin's podcast. If a deal isn't worked out between WWE and Punk, I hope it happens.

Everyone's covered my thoughts on it. I can imagine the conversation.

Vince: I just need you to do some losses. There's Bryan.

Punk: An honor, Vince.

Vince: Roman Reigns.

Punk: He's the future and he deserves it.

Vince: And maybe Dolph Ziggler.

Punk: As long as you push him right afterwards, it's not a problem.

Vince: Ok, we'll get back to that one. Now about Wrestlemania with Triple H---

Punk: I already gave you my answer.

Vince: It doesn't make business sense for you to win when you're leaving, Phil. You know this.

Punk: Vince, I'm going to go out putting someone over anyway. And it doesn't make sense. He already got one over me two years ago for no reason. And it killed some of my heat after the Pipebomb.

Vince: Well...look be reasonable.

Punk: I am being f____ing reasonable. I beat Triple H, I put over a couple of guys afterwards and I leave. Simple as that.

Vince: Phil, come on. Please do this. It's Wrestlemania. You do the match, you get a good bonus---

Punk: And how will bonuses work this year with the Network.

Vince: *Silence*

LOL, wut? What's going on there and what did Keller say?

Meh, they already did Orton/Undertaker. I don't see the point.

IMHO, my pick for WrestleMania would be Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar. That's a David vs. Goliath match.

He was very vague about it. He said Orton is disgruntled and WWE is not happy with him. I don't really buy it myself.

You'd have to get to the A/C/E trains to the Port Authority at 42nd St. From there you should be able to catch a shuttle bus to the Meadowlands. I know they run during football season, but they should run all year.

Thanks!

I could see Orton being a tad miffed.
More often than not I see Orton losing matches even though he is the Champ.

How many non-title matches has Cena Lost, not many. Perhaps I am wrong but it just seems Orton is almost always losing making the Apex Predator look sort of week. I believe he lost to DB this week, and has he ever won against Kofi Kingston ? Yet Alberto seems to do it.

Of course Orton means PVR Fast Forward button to me.

He was very vague about it. He said Orton is disgruntled and WWE is not happy with him. I don't really buy it myself.

I could see Orton being unhappy with the way things have gone & I can't really blame him. We've discussed it here before, but his booking has made him look like a chump & with the fans reacting negatively because Bryan is being overlooked, it has led to nearly all of Orton's segments being hijacked. And really, that's on the company for allowing Daniel Bryan's title chase to be sidetracked... from day 1 or Orton's reign he's been a puppet of The Authority and was never really been allowed to stand on his own (well he was, but the first time it happened was at TLC, and by then the damage had been done in four months).

I'd agree with that but I have a hard time believing Orton has major heat with WWE. I mean I could think of worse punishments than Orton facing Taker.

I still wish the main event of WM30 would be Bryan vs Lesnar for the title.

Some punishment. I actually think that is a very good option for both men. I am an Orton fan, but all his WWE title reigns have been crap, and there's the fact that each one has been ruined by the giant nose hovering above him.

Also about Bryan's merchandise, I wish he had a few decent shirts, I'd have bought some. I like HR's idea of him wearing the jacket again and them selling that. Now that I would wear. I wonder where Orton ranks on merchandise sales? He has the best looking shirts IMO.

I'd agree with that but I have a hard time believing Orton has major heat with WWE. I mean I could think of worse punishments than Orton facing Taker.

Punks reward last year was to face Undertaker.

Some punishment. I actually think that is a very good option for both men. I am an Orton fan, but all his WWE title reigns have been crap, and there's the fact that each one has been ruined by the giant nose hovering above him.

Also about Bryan's merchandise, I wish he had a few decent shirts, I'd have bought some. I like HR's idea of him wearing the jacket again and them selling that. Now that I would wear. I wonder where Orton ranks on merchandise sales? He has the best looking shirts IMO.

I think Punk's shirts were better than Orton's with the exception of the ugly yellow one.

I still wish the main event of WM30 would be Bryan vs Lesnar for the title.

that complete with bryan winning then leading a complete arena yes chant while holding both titles to close the show would be best for business

but nope, gotta have batista :doh:

You mean you don't love the hairy hat?

W05964.jpg

Does WWE think we all shop at Spencer's or something?...It really looks like something that belong in Spencer's

Can't you just rip the fur off?,I'm sure it still has a black plain bottom or something

Spencet's isn't terrible. They actually sold some cool WWF stuff years ago.

Punk is my favorite wrestler. Raw and PPVs are not interesting for me unless he is on it. If anyone can resolve this it is Vinnie Mac. Maybe Trips isn't ready to take over just yet.

With Punk absent for the foreseeable future that means someone could move up the ladder (Dolph?), as well as create an additional spot on the roster. I think this would be a pretty good time to bring up Corey Graves. I will say Neville had the whole crowd on their feet and popping huge for his come back offense and finisher at the house show I went to. I want one of them called up next.

Also if we do get Bryan vs Triple H, I'd love for Sting to be in Bryan's corner.

Weight class titles,
And a yearly pound for pound/undisputed champ tournament.

A combination of NJPW and Chikara. Have fun with it and be real storyline heavy, but have almost every match tell a really solid story.

Attempt at semi-serious answer:

Create a diverse roster through a mix of homegrown and international talent. Maintain working relationships with organizations across the world.

Instead of the usual weight classes or (insert landmass) championships, I'd create titles to focus on the different styles of wrestling.

Submissions championship

X division style championship for high flyers

Hardcore championship with more emphasis on brawling than weapons

World, television, and tag championships are style neutral.

Thanks for the answers guys. Myself, I think I'd definitely have two weight class titles, the heavyweight and lightweight championships they'd both be considered WORLD titles. A tag team titles also. I'd try to keep an international flare with competitors all over the world, States, Canada, Mexico, Japan etc. I wouldn't shy away from gimmicks (more like Sandow/Genius, and Celtic Warrior Sheamus and not pyrokinetic Kane). The lightweight and heavyweight would square off maybe once a year to see who is the best, give it a special feel for when they are in the ring together. I'd have six ppv's a year. And, my weekly show would be an hour and thirty minutes.

I don't see the point of having Punk lose to a 40+ year old suit, even if he is on the way out soon. You have him beat HHH, continue to look unbeatable for a few months, and then have him lose his last match in WWE to either Bryan (solidifying him as top face) or Reigns (solidifying him as a main event player... and not the Brodus Clay kind).

Does WWE think we all shop at Spencer's or something?...It really looks like something that belong in Spencer's

I'm surprised wwe doesn't sell fake beards. Maybe they do and I just don't remember but if not it wouldn't be a bad idea. WWE should try doing a fashion line and actually hire a good designer.

I figured they might. I guess no one is buying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"