Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by Thread Manager, Aug 22, 2012.
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]391627[/split]
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]390549[/split]
I think it will be Punk vs Rock vs Cena at Wrestlemania to get around the "once in a lifetime" issue. It would be interesting for Rock to win the title at Royal Rumble and then have Ziggler cash in his MITB.
ziggles mitb is brand exclusive the blue box can only be used on the world heavywieght championship
Oh, well that's disappointing.
Expect to see Ziggler take lots of Brouge kicks in the coming months.
Brock Lesnar is now lord and master of the Wrestling Thread
“Be A Star” makes the Wrestling Thread want to bully children
The Wrestling Thread is a skipping, Chucks-wearing broad in a power suit
Brooke Hogan fell off the Wrestling Thread
The Wrestling Thread is social media ambassador for the XFL
The Wrestling Thread still doesn’t understand what “Tout” is for
The Wrestling Thread: our logo is no longer blurred on DVDs
The Wrestling Thread is now G-rated (sorry Hunter)
I'm listening to Howard Stern this morning and he has comedienne Amy Schumer (from the Comedy Central Roasts) on as a guest. She said that she dated Dolph Ziggler for a while and had a lot of nice stuff to say about him.
When Howard saw a picture of him he called him Hitler's wet dream LMAO.
The Wrestling Thread will job in a rematch to Triple H
The Wrestling Thread Knocked Up Claire Lynch
Isn't she dating Anthony Jeselnik now? Also Hitler's wet dream; at least this girl has a clear type.
Statistically, that actually might have happened.
Let's take you back to the events that happened in last week's Wrestling Thread.
That guy looks like he was into the new Hitler Youth as a kid. Apparently he also won their Ted Bundy merit badge.
She said they broke up for a while and she dated Dolph in between. He was hitting her up on twitter all the time and she said he sent out a tweet to have all his followers follow her so she would notice him or something to that effect. She thought it was cute and started emailing with him.
Ah yes, dating a professional wrestler: finally, Amy Schumer can fulfill her lifelong dream of sobbing in a battered women's shelter.
Beth Phoenix Explains Her Absence From WWE TV
By Steve Carrier on 08/22/2012
Beth Phoenix has revealed on Twitter why she was absent from Monday's Raw despite being advertised in a pre-match graphic.
Thank u for all of the support and respect while myself and my family grieves the loss of a loved one.
Spoilers: WWE Smackdown Taping Results from Bakersfield, California
By Steve Carrier on 08/21/2012
Tonight WWE will tape this week's Smackdown episode ffrom the Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield, California. Here are the full results.
WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)
* Teddy Long is the announcer with Michael Cole since Josh Mathews is out this week.
* Randy Orton opens SmackDown and talks about what happened on RAW. Orton wants a shot at the World Heavyweight Title and issues a challenge if anyone has a problem with that. Sheamus comes out to a big pop. Sheamus agrees that Orton should get a title shot. This brings Alberto Del Rio out, who also wants a title shot. Booker T appears and books Orton vs. Del Rio with the winner facing Sheamus.
* Ryback vs. Jinder Mahal is up next. Ryback cuts a promo on Mahal before the match. Ryback gets the win.
* Layla beat Alicia Fox with Kaitlyn on commentary. Good back and forth match for the Divas. Kaitlyn and Layla came face to face in the middle of the ring after the match but shook hands. Eve Torres ran down and raised both of their hands for some reason.
* Backstage segment with Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Guerrero arguing with Sheamus, who dares Ziggler to cash in tonight.
* Sheamus beat Dolph Ziggler by DQ after getting hit with the briefcase. Ziggler continues the attack and goes to cash in his title shot but Sheamus gets back up and Dolph leaves.
* Santino Marella comes out and talks about his reign as United States Champion but is interrupted by new champion Antonio Cesaro and Aksana. Santino attacks Cesaro but Aksana distracts the Cobra. Cesaro ends it by laying Santino out.
* Backstage segment with Del Rio yelling at Ricardo.
* Kofi Kingston and R-Truth defeat Epico and Primo.
* Matt Striker is backstage with Kofi and Truth. Titus O'Neil and Darren Young show up as do The Usos and Primo and Epico to start a big brawl.
* Booker and Teddy are backstage talking about the tag title scene when Eve comes in. She has done research on the next contenders and has everything organized. Booker is impressed.
* A Wade Barrett video airs.
* Alberto Del Rio defeated Randy Orton.
The Wrestling Thread Says Feed Me More
The Wrestling Thread...You're Welcome
When is Wade Barrett coming back? I thought there would be a slight chance of a run in at Summerslam but I really expected a return on RAW the other night.
Probably not until after Night of Champions.
Barrett would probably be a good opponent for Sheamus when this Del Rio thing is done.
I kind of like that World Champion right now seems to be the more international title, with various non-American nationalities challenging for it, like a King Of Fighters tournament. I wonder if that's intentional.
Got an Irish as World Champion, a Mexican as #1 contender, with an Englishman and American lurking in the wings.
And Christian and Chris Jericho (from Canuckistan) were in the mix not too long ago. The point really hit home at Over The Limit, when you had a Fatal 4-way with all four legit competitors from a different nation.
Plus a Swiss is the United States Champion having defeated an Italian-Canadian. And the Divas Champion is British and one half of the Tag Team Champions is from Ghana.
There is a WORLD in World Wrestling Entertainment.
Tyler Reks released by WWE.