• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Wrestling Thread is great! The Wrestling Thread is special!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in No Mercy already

Awesome to see these old attitude era ppv names coming back. I always loved Backlash and No Mercy. Heck bring back Unforgiven!

"Bray Wyatt's last singles victory on PPV was over a year ago over Roman Reigns at Battleground '15"

:wow:

Interesting that Slater and Darren Young are the only NXT season 1 alumni still active full-time on the WWE roster.

Heath Slater is about to go to work!

Okay, that ending was awesome. :funny:

Also means Rhyno and Heath are staying together. :woot:

Yo Buellah! We're getting a double Wrestling Thread, bay-beee!

Yo Wrestling Thread! We're Getting A Double Wide, BABY!!!!

Yo Beulah, we're getting a Wrestling Thread baybay!

Does Heath actually have kids in real life? I know he really is married

Does Heath actually have kids in real life? I know he really is married
I think he legitimately has two, which is why he always mentions his two kids and the other ones. :funny:

Congrats to Rhino (and Slater, I guess):
CsHkesdVYAAfoIo.jpg

That's his first major tag team championship and his career.

Major titles for Rhino:
1X (and final real) ECW World Heavyweight Champion
2X (and final) ECW Television Champion
1X NWA-TNA World Heavyweight Champion
3X WWF Hardcore Champion
1X WCW US Champion (WWF version)
1X (and inaugural) WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champion (with Heath Slater)

Unlike the match at Summerslam, this feels like a legit big title match.

You know for a B- Show PPV tonight has been great. Don't know what Raw is going to do to top it. The Only match I care about is Owens vs. Seth but if they add Roman Reigns to that match Ugh.

Honestly I'd be fine with them ending a bit early. It's been a really good show overall, and I'd prefer it end on a high note rather than try and drag it out and stumble near the end.

I need AJ to win this match. I can't take Ambrose as champ anymore. I need him to go away for a little.

I need AJ to win this match. I can't take Ambrose as champ anymore. I need him to go away for a little.

What's wrong with Ambrose's reign? He's been entertaining in and out of the ring.

If AJ loses, then I hope he drops the I Beat John Cena shtick and gets a bit more serious and focus on Ambrose/the wwe title

AJ is probably the most over wrestler in the WWE right now. He should win this and I really want him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"