The Wrestling Thread is the Intellectual Savior of The Masses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX85

Avenger
Reaction score
That video about Devitt was great. TNA is building their X-Division up, I could see him being part of it if they wanted him. He may prefer traveling the world at this point.

I want to see more of his matches.

This is a match from last month with him against Pac,F'n fantastic match!!

[YT]p5RNttGiLf4[/YT]
[YT]Lp47Ch4MC3U[/YT]

My Least Fave 5
1. Mr. Anderson
2. The Miz
3. Crimson
4. Tensai
5. Abyss

Good list although I'd switch Tensai to#3 and Crimson to #4!

She's not in my top 10 of the last decade. Top 10 hottest women of the last decade IMO (2000-2012, including the last two years)

Note: I like the thick ones :yay:

Mickie James
Trish Stratus
Stacy Keibler
Velvet Sky
Lita
Molly Holly (That's right, Molly Holly!)
Miss Tessmacher
Ivory (the original cougar)
Natalya Neidhart
Maryse (despite her pancake butt)

Can't argue with that list. Mine is...

Trish Stratus
Miss Tessmacher
Eve
Velvet Sky
AJ
Aksana
Mickie James
Maryse
Natalya
Maria

Honorable mention: Victoria / Tara

Also, I've always had a thing for Dawn Marie.

Can't argue with that list. Mine is...

Trish Stratus
Miss Tessmacher
Eve
Velvet Sky
AJ
Aksana
Mickie James
Maryse
Natalya
Maria

Honorable mention: Victoria / Tara

Also, I've always had a thing for Dawn Marie.

Jacqueline :hrt:
Ivory :hrt:
Terri :hrt:
Dawn Marie
Trinity :hrt:
Katie Lea/Winter
Victoria/Tara
Ariel/Salinas
Tamina
Alissa Flash/Cheerleader Melissa

She's not in my top 10 of the last decade. Top 10 hottest women of the last decade IMO (2000-2012, including the last two years)

Note: I like the thick ones :yay:

Mickie James
Trish Stratus
Stacy Keibler
Velvet Sky
Lita
Molly Holly (That's right, Molly Holly!)
Miss Tessmacher
Ivory (the original cougar)
Natalya Neidhart
Maryse (despite her pancake butt)

Oh yeah I knew she wouldn't be in your top 10, I was actually asking for your top 10 and shazam! I have it. :D, very nice. :up:

My top 10:

1. Maria
2. Steph
3. Mickie
4. Lita
5. Trish
6. Eve
7. Stacy
8. Velvet
9. AJ
10. Melina

Caught up on Impact, quick gripes first, Flip Casanova is not a wrestler he's an acrobat and a sloppy one at that. Please end this Bully/Parks rivalry. Madison is lusting after Earl Hebner? :dry:

Roode's promo on Sabin was superb, he really is a magnificent bastard. The video on Aries training gives the kind of sport feel WWE seems unwilling to embrace and their promo showdown for the finale was great. I loved Hogan letting Roode cut up on him, then Aries ability to control the crowd with the Yes! chant, and then the double swing with the belts, perfect way to head into their match at Destination X.

I thought AJ and Daniels promo was good despite the stupid angle, AJ sells his frustration and anger well and Daniels does his indignant heel thing spot on, I'm tired of these two feuding and I don't see this matching the classic AJ vs Bully Ray Last Man Standing match but I believe it's the first time they have had one so it should be decent.

Not a lot to talk about wrestling wise except for the good match between Hardy and Storm and the solid outing for Kenny King who also showed some charisma in his post match promo.

On a side note I'm liking Hogan's role, he's proved me wrong, he's altered is promo style and toned it down and uses each segment he's in to push the importance of the current feuds and put over that he's impressed with the young guys taking the wheels of the business he helped build. I'm also interested to see where the new angle with Aces & 8's goes with Hogan.

The Wrestling Thread Can Slap A Tornado And Can Dry-Hump The Sea

Pinky! get in on the hotties list man. :D

I'm like Jerry Lawler: I'm hilarious now, but in 10 years you'll want me to go far, far away.

Do you have a less talented cousin who was successful for some reason?

Oh yeah I knew she wouldn't be in your top 10, I was actually asking for your top 10 and shazam! I have it. :D, very nice. :up:

My top 10:

1. Maria
2. Steph
3. Mickie
4. Lita
5. Trish
6. Eve
7. Stacy
8. Velvet
9. AJ
10. Melina

Hard to argue with that list, except Maria of course :oldrazz:

Caught up on Impact, quick gripes first, Flip Casanova is not a wrestler he's an acrobat and a sloppy one at that. Please end this Bully/Parks rivalry. Madison is lusting after Earl Hebner? :dry:

Roode's promo on Sabin was superb, he really is a magnificent bastard. The video on Aries training gives the kind of sport feel WWE seems unwilling to embrace and their promo showdown for the finale was great. I loved Hogan letting Roode cut up on him, then Aries ability to control the crowd with the Yes! chant, and then the double swing with the belts, perfect way to head into their match at Destination X.

I thought AJ and Daniels promo was good despite the stupid angle, AJ sells his frustration and anger well and Daniels does his indignant heel thing spot on, I'm tired of these two feuding and I don't see this matching the classic AJ vs Bully Ray Last Man Standing match but I believe it's the first time they have had one so it should be decent.

Not a lot to talk about wrestling wise except for the good match between Hardy and Storm and the solid outing for Kenny King who also showed some charisma in his post match promo.

On a side note I'm liking Hogan's role, he's proved me wrong, he's altered is promo style and toned it down and uses each segment he's in to push the importance of the current feuds and put over that he's impressed with the young guys taking the wheels of the business he helped build. I'm also interested to see where the new angle with Aces & 8's goes with Hogan.

Pretty much agree with all of this

I'll try to come up with a top 10 Divas list, I'll just have to think long and hard about it.

My Least Fave 5 from the current WWE roster

1. Santino Marella (needs no explanation. I would rather watch Heath Slater get squashed a million times over or a two hour divas match than sit through 5 minutes of Santino's comedy routines)

2. Rey Mysterio (Sorry lil Rey Rey but I have found him boring for some time. If he comes back I would like to see him switch it up a little and add some new moves then I might start to like him again)

3. Tensai (I liked him as Albert but this Tensai character sucks)

4. The Great Khali (The guy can just about move and is a terrible seller)

5. Hornswoggle (mostly due to the fact his a unfunny comedic character with lame storylines)

- Former WWE Women's Champion Chyna will be appearing on Playboy's Spice Radio on Sirius XM this coming Monday afternoon.

- John Morrison and Melina were in attendance for last night's UFC 148 pay-per-view in Las Vegas.

- Dragon Gate star Pac worked a DG event in Japan this weekend and bowed to all corners like he was bidding his farewell to the promotion and the fans. Speculation now is that he may be headed to WWE or TNA. Pac wrestled a WWE tryout match before WWE's tapings in London, England earlier this year.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- Daniel Bryan noted in a recent interview that he would be moving to San Diego, California soon, from his current home in Las Vegas. Bryan's girlfriend, former WWE Diva Brie Bella, is from San Diego.

- William Regal lost to WWE United States Champion Santino Marella for the second night in a row at last night's RAW live event. Santino wrote on Twitter this morning that his ribs were sore from the fight.

- Kharma continues to tease her WWE return on Twitter, telling fans that she will be returning soon. A Kharma fan page posted that she had confirmed to them she will be returning on the 1,000th RAW episode later this month. Kharma shot that rumor down and says she never spoke to the fan page.

- Ric Flair's first post-TNA appearance will be at ICP's annual Gathering of the Juggalos weekend for Juggalo Championship Wrestling.

- There is no timetable yet for Kelly Kelly's return to WWE TV.

- A WWE Tag Team Title match with R-Truth and Kofi Kingston defending against Titus O'Neil and Darren Young is expected to be added to WWE's Money in the Bank pay-per-view. Regarding O'Neil and Young walking out on matches, the storyline is that their agent, AW, only wants them wrestling in title matches.

- There's an unconfirmed rumor going around that top independent women's wrestlers Sara Del Rey and Mercedes Martinez recently received WWE tryouts at FCW.

Partial source: PWInsider

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/343760240.php
http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/343761661.php
http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/343762763.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"