OFFICIAL TNA Impact/Wrestling Thread

And now I point and laugh at TNA.

More reason for me to not watch TNA would be Jimmy Rave.

I never understood why people were clamoring for him to become the champ in ROH. He's pretty worthless, if you ask me.

More reason for me to not watch TNA would be Jimmy Rave.

I never understood why people were clamoring for him to become the champ in ROH. He's pretty worthless, if you ask me.

Agreed, he was made by Nana, once the Embassy was dropped he became meh just like he was pre Embassy.

I think he got a job in real-life, I forgot what is was through.

He's actually a prince in Ghana. For real. So, maybe that had something to do with it.

I haven't seen the past two week's and won't see the next two. Won't watch again...until the two-hour show hits next month or in October.

TNA is better than this.

I haven't seen the past two week's and won't see the next two. Won't watch again...until the two-hour show hits next month or in October.

TNA is better than this.
No it's not. :huh:

When has TNA ever proven itself to be a better company than they are at this point in time? I don't even follow the stuff anymore, and I used to at least read up on the write ups of Impact and the PPV's to keep up with how horrible the company has been doing. TNA has really always been ****ty, it's just much, much ****tier now.

In regards to recent rumors that he would be leaving TNA for perhaps a deal in WWE, Samoa Joe posted the following on his official web site: "Former X-Division champion Samoa Joe has been telling people that he would rather accept an entry level WWE contract (believed to be $50,000 per year), rather than resigning with TNA. Joe is not happy in TNA, and doesn't want to stay with the company when his current contract expires." This statement is untrue because of one tell all reason. "he would rather accept an entry level WWE contract (believed to be $50,000 per year), rather than resigning with TNA." Buuuuuuuuuull*****, Are you crazy? I really really like money! You see, the goal as a career pro wrestler is to work hard, make money, and hopefully have a life that is somewhat of a comfortable experience in your latter years. Do many of us succeed? Well, no but a Kid can dream can't he? The only reason why I choose to openly refute this rumor is because in all honesty it makes me look SO UNCOOL around the office! I mean when you make up cool rumors that make me seem all super rebellious and anti authority I just ride with it, but when you make up rumors that I am going to work just as hard for less money, well that just make me feel that you think I would be dumb enough to do something like that. In closing, My name is Samoa Joe and You can watch me & TNA Wrestling on SPIKE TV..

Dammit Joe:csad:

who's the new TNA womens champion?
never mind thats next months ppv

Scans from the TNA game. Note I got these another board.

pics9.jpg

pics7.jpg

More on the game.

On the newest TNA Today with Samoa Joe, they talked a little about the TNA game:

-It's suppose to come out in 2008

-Joe & AJ were working with the guys on it.

-It is using the Unreal engine.

-Jeremy Borash does not know what the Unreal engine is.

-Jeremy Borash & Dixie Carter played an early build of it(with JB as Joe & Dixie as AJ)

the 2 hr timeslot debuts on my birthday, what a way to taint my day TNA :cmad:

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Behind the scenes, Christian Cage is well-liked by his peers. He is not particularly involved with the backstage politics. Out of anyone in a top position in TNA, he's probably the least involved in the backstage politics. Instead, he focuses most of his energy backstage on preparing his promos. Sometimes he'll work on his content for hours on end like a politician getting ready for a big speech.

It was recently reported that Jerry Lynn would walk around looking miserable as if he'd rather be anywhere else but TNA. In his defense, an ally of Lynn said that he had reasons to be frustrated at times. Also, he never caused any political headaches backstage or played any games like so many others. The ally noted that Lynn deserved better from TNA.

*SPOILERS* TNA iMPACT! TAPING RESULTS (2 HOUR SHOW)
The following is from PWInsider.com:

*Rhino defeated Black Reign. Raven came to the ring during the match as Rhino was preparing for a gore. Rave pulled Reign down to save him from the gore. Rhino took out Raven and got the pin. Raven got involved after the pin and there were a series of run-ins involving Abyss, Jim Mitchell, Sting and Havok. No Judas Mesias. Sting was left in the ring when TNA champion Kurt Angle appeared on the screen from Sting's son's school and said that if he had a son, he wouldn't miss his football games like Sting is tonight and said he was going to stay there and watch the game, trying to get inside Sting's mind.

*Backstage, Team 3D attacked X-Division Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt as they were being interviewed by Jeremy Borash backstage. 3D dragged them into the ring and said they would keep attacking everyone on the roster until they got a title shot against Team Pacman. Shark Boy tried to make the save but was put on a table. The table collapsed. They hit a Dudley Death Drop through a table on Lethal.

*Gail Kim defeated Jackie Moore. Christy Hemme and Roxxi attack Kim.

*TNA Tag Team champions Team Pacman defeated Team 3D by DQ when VKM attacked Ron Killings. The Steiners come out and 3D leave.

*Eric Young wins a Gauntlet, defeating James Storm.

*Samoa Joe & Junior Fatu & LAX defeated Christian Cage & AJ Styles & Senshi & Christopher Daniels (with Elix Skipper) when Joe pinned Senshi with a muscle buster in about eight minutes in a good match.

No other backstage vignettes aired.

Xplosion:

*Eric Young defeated Jimmy Rave.

*Jay Lethal pinned Havok.
:dry:

*SPOILERS* TNA iMPACT! TAPING RESULTS (2 HOUR SHOW)
The following is from PWInsider.com:

*Rhino defeated Black Reign. Raven came to the ring during the match as Rhino was preparing for a gore. Rave pulled Reign down to save him from the gore. Rhino took out Raven and got the pin. Raven got involved after the pin and there were a series of run-ins involving Abyss, Jim Mitchell, Sting and Havok. No Judas Mesias. Sting was left in the ring when TNA champion Kurt Angle appeared on the screen from Sting's son's school and said that if he had a son, he wouldn't miss his football games like Sting is tonight and said he was going to stay there and watch the game, trying to get inside Sting's mind.

*Backstage, Team 3D attacked X-Division Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt as they were being interviewed by Jeremy Borash backstage. 3D dragged them into the ring and said they would keep attacking everyone on the roster until they got a title shot against Team Pacman. Shark Boy tried to make the save but was put on a table. The table collapsed. They hit a Dudley Death Drop through a table on Lethal.

*Gail Kim defeated Jackie Moore. Christy Hemme and Roxxi attack Kim.

*TNA Tag Team champions Team Pacman defeated Team 3D by DQ when VKM attacked Ron Killings. The Steiners come out and 3D leave.

*Eric Young wins a Gauntlet, defeating James Storm.

*Samoa Joe & Junior Fatu & LAX defeated Christian Cage & AJ Styles & Senshi & Christopher Daniels (with Elix Skipper) when Joe pinned Senshi with a muscle buster in about eight minutes in a good match.

No other backstage vignettes aired.

Xplosion:

*Eric Young defeated Jimmy Rave.

*Jay Lethal pinned Havok.
:dry:
That sounds alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"