The Wrestling Thread is the Intellectual Savior of The Masses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think they just got their biggest pop for just dancing with their dad!

Yup.

I actually like the Uso's.. I even like their opening dance. However, pairing them with their dad, who's obviously still over can only mean good things for them.

I was thinking the same thing. It felt like the missing element that Usos needed was found for a few moments. They showed more character and personality in that one segment than they have yet.

Yup.. Rikishi is a loved character... His heel run was beyond stupid.

Yup.. Rikishi is a loved character... His heel run was beyond stupid.

It could've gone somewhere if they had kept it up and Triple H hadn't stole his thunder. I was digging it.

Samoan Spike...nice tribute to Umaga.

I noticed that as well!

I'm glad he had that moment with his sons...that was nice. (Although I kind of missed the worm...lol)

Did they miss an opportunity to have Rikishi dance with the Funkasaurus?

This...makes some sense. So is Bryan going face? Or is this heel vs heel where Bryan leaves AJ or something?

Bryan more over than Miz...LOL.

I do like Miz's new look though.

It could've gone somewhere if they had kept it up and Triple H hadn't stole his thunder. I was digging it.

I guess I should have said his reasoning was dumb. He took the "I did it for the Rock" and went somewhere with it.

I noticed that as well!

I'm glad he had that moment with his sons...that was nice. (Although I kind of missed the worm...lol)

Did they miss an opportunity to have Rikishi dance with the Funkasaurus?
If they brought out the funkasaurus then they would have brought in children. And that would have just been stupid

They are turning Bryan face and he'll feud with Ambrose when he attacks him at the wedding.

Seems like they had intended this for Ambrose... And then at the last minute decided against it. Then again... I guess if Bryan is a face now Ambrose could come in a d steal AJ away setting up a non main event (John Cena Event) feud that doesn't involve a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"