The WWE apologizes for comments made by the Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping for All Stars 2:(I still have the first one,Vince forgot to mention that WWE'13 has had the biggest pre-order sales already in WWE Games history!!

Attitude Era sales!

When you play a recap over end over, it gets tired fast. On top of that, it doesn't help that this Brock/HHH feud is something they don't want viewers to forget. Smackdown will surely play this three or four times, along with the fire incident.

Now that Raw is 3 hours, I want to start seeing recaps of recaps.

Michael Cole and King will put their serious faces on and talk directly into the camera:

"On last week's Monday Night Raw, the WWE universe watched a recap of the disturbing events that happened on the Monday Night Raw the week before that. Here's a recap of how the WWE universe reacted last week to watching the recap from two weeks ago.

"A warning to the viewers at home, what you see may be disturbing ..."

Damien Sandow meets ignoramuses at Comic-Con
[YT]kwgFCcYPk3A[/YT]

Love the avvy Metallo!

:woot:

Honestly, Jarrett is the best case scenario as there is actually a logical and solid storyline that could be behind it. It's going to be a matter of how the play it when he comes back. If they play it in your typical invasion or hokey storyline that we've seen a thousand times, it is going to get an underwhelming response. They need to let Jarrett go into a full on bastard heel role out for revenge. Jarrett is more than capable of playing his character straight and is more talented than he is given credit for. It's just more often than not he plays his character more on the cartoonish side.

Worst case scenario is Eric Bischoff.

No one else is even a possibility. All of the big name free agents such as Edge or Batista would never sign with TNA.

Yeah realistic worst case scenario its Bischoff. There aren't even any big free agents that would make sense in a best case scenario of any kind. Warrior? That would be eye rolling.

The story has to be good because the big reveal isn't going to be that shocking. It all depends on how they do it.

Now that Raw is 3 hours, I want to start seeing recaps of recaps.

Michael Cole and King will put their serious faces on and talk directly into the camera:

"On last week's Monday Night Raw, the WWE universe watched a recap of the disturbing events that happened on the Monday Night Raw the week before that. Here's a recap of how the WWE universe reacted last week to watching the recap from two weeks ago.

"A warning to the viewers at home, what you see may be disturbing ..."

Then I'd have to watch Raw the way Dark Helmet and co. watch Spaceballs...in Spaceballs.

So now Vince thinks they went to far into the pg realm. Well hopefully this means better programming is on the horizon. Also it's a shame WWE All Stars 2 was cancelled. That was actually really fun.

When you play a recap over end over, it gets tired fast. On top of that, it doesn't help that this Brock/HHH feud is something they don't want viewers to forget. Smackdown will surely play this three or four times, along with the fire incident.

It's only going to get worse with RAW's three hour time slot. Glad I was able to watch it on YT. I just skip past most of the filler.

Last edited:
I hope Jarrett isn't behind Aces and 8s simply because I don't want it to turn into another Jarrett and his lackey's storyline.

:woot:

Yeah realistic worst case scenario its Bischoff. There aren't even any big free agents that would make sense in a best case scenario of any kind. Warrior? That would be eye rolling.

The story has to be good because the big reveal isn't going to be that shocking. It all depends on how they do it.

You are exactly right in that the reveal isn't going to be a big shock (at least among smart fans) nor is it going to be a huge name, so the important thing is to book a logical and solid storyline, which there is one there to go off of.

I hope Jarrett isn't behind Aces and 8s simply because I don't want it to turn into another Jarrett and his lackey's storyline.

I understand how you might feel, but this should be a good way to introduce some new talent to the company and give them an important role in the company. This will be much better for guys for Briscoe and Gallows

If Mike Knox is a member of Aces and Eights, he better have his beard. A beardless Mike Knox is a fail.

So the WWE wants to push Jinder Mahal.....that will excite 5 people.

One of which is BlackLantern, wherever he may be

I bet you BL is working for the WWE right now. He's the one telling them to keep buying interests in tech companies.

I pre-ordered WWE'13 today. I haven't seen much of WWE in the last few weeks but I try to keep up on what's going on with reading the results. I hope that this game will be a nice nostalgia trip for me and my youth as a fan, including some of my favorites now.

I bet you BL is working for the WWE right now. He's the one telling them to keep buying interests in tech companies.

If Vince starts a Roller Derby league then we will know for sure.

I could see why the WWE wants to push Jinder Mahal though.

I pre-ordered WWE'13 today. I haven't seen much of WWE in the last few weeks but I try to keep up on what's going on with reading the results. I hope that this game will be a nice nostalgia trip for me and my youth as a fan, including some of my favorites now.

Have you seen these videos for the game yet?
[YT]uzWf6G6xgdU[/YT]
[YT]BLUPEanu2_o[/YT]

Well IF you also enjoyed the Attitude Era then I think the nostalgia trip will be f'n Awesome!..

-32 character slots will be Attitude people plus Attitude DLC(WM XIV Mike Tyson is one of them)

-Story mode is exclusively Attitude and is now called Attitude Mode,You play as 8 Attitude characters including Stone Cold and you relive actual Attitude matches&moments,Footage will be shown before matches(like in LOWM&All Stars)

-Many Attitude arenas will be in including Raw is War'97 and Survivor Series'98

-JR will be commentating with King when you select Attitude arenas&modes,An Attitude announcer will be in too(Fink is rumored)

-Old/New matches will be in cause of the Attitude era including the return of Special Guest referee

-The Attitude Roster will have their own section under the Current roster
soLrO.jpg

Now I just hope Buried Alive/Casket/I Quit/3 Stages of Hell and King of The Ring return too!

I can't quite put my finger on it, but I don't care for Kenny King

Metallo, you have an avatar? It's the end of an era! lol. I quite like it, though. The World's Finets indeed.

Those who don't wanna believe Jeff Jarrett is behind Aces & 8's, better get ready.

Good segment with Storm, Sting, and Angle. I love that they did not play any theme music when it was over. Gave it a more real feeling.

I'm going to go ahead and guess Madison's crush on Earl is all a ruse by her to get him to favor her during matches.

Mickie James is getting hotter with age! She looks in the best shape she's been in since her WWE debut.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"