The X-Files: 20 Years Later

the Cops parody episode & the episode with Jesse Ventura as a man in black. Bleeping hilarious.

'Jose Chung is from Outer Space' is probably my favorite "funny" episode.

The Rashamon episode with the modern day vamps and Luke Wilson as well as the B/W ep with the Cher ending. I kind of think the episode with the shapeshifter with the tail trying to get it on with Scully is funny too, but Jose Chung is tops.

"Alex Trebek... The Game Show host?"

"I don't know what's more disconcerting... The newly elevated souls sex orgy, or the fact that it's written in screenplay format."

"Even your President, Jimmy Carter..."

It was my favorite show at the time, I watched it until the first movie came out ( season 5 I think ).
I remember the Tooms episodes, The Post-Modern Prometheus and the best of all Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man.

"Bad Blood" is one of my favorite episodes of the series.
It well written and very amusing.

remember him ? i hated him haha. Krycek
Krycek was awesome. Easily my favourite character next to Mulder and Scully. Its a shame he wasn't in the first movie or appear in more episodes than what he did.

Last edited:
I like the related MILLENNIUM more than X-Files. Lance Henrikssen was great. I just bought the DVD set of season two and am enjoying it. What a beautiful lady is Kristin Cloke who played Laura Means.

Last edited:
I loved this show. I've got the entire series on DVD I'm going to after start watching this again. Some of my favourite episodes are Squeeze, Toomes, Fire, Ice, 3, Soft Light, D.P.O, Pusher and Home. I really loved season 5 especially the 3 episodes Bad Blood, The Pine Bluff Variant and Folie A Deux.

Last edited:
What a beautiful lady is Kristin Cloke who played Laura Means.
I remembered her from the earlier, Space: Above and Beyond, another great series axed in the first season by dum-dum-dum: Fox. I was disappointed they cancelled that series. I've kind of kept up with her since then whenever her name would pop up in a series or movie. She had a guest spot in X-Files once too, as another character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"