Sequels The X-FORCE Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who should the villain be? Stryfe? Apocalypse?

I've always hated Stryfe, so I'd rather Apocalypse. But I don't know if he's considered too big a villain to only be in an X-spinoff movie.

And for the team, I totally forgot about Rictor and Shatterstar! I'd be ecstatic if they made into the movie.

Mr. Sinister because of the timeline being messed up in DOFP so he's working on reviving Apocalypse from a pyramid in Egypt and X-Force/Xmen team up in X-Men 5

I think Bruce Willis would make an excellent Cable. And it would be fun to see him bounce off of Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool would be awesome. And put Michelle Rodriguez as Domino. I don't know if she'd be right for it, but more Michelle Rodriguez is more good, as far as I know.

(wait, this ain't the casting thread!)

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but I'd like to see a little more diversity in the powers....with Cable, Deadpool and Domino there you have three people with guns.

I get that, but Deadpool could use blades, and if they bring Sunspot more a different mutant, it would be enough diversity.

But at the end, the diversity is there already when the team is totally different in style and tone from X-Men main series.

Which is why Boom Boom and Loa would be great. Their powers are very different from the others.

I also don't think this X- force team will be made entirely of characters that only appeared in the X-force books

I wouldn't be surprised to see one or two different mutants other than X-Force mainstays, but Loa is an incredibly random choice.

But an awesome one, besides it would be nice to see more obscure mutants.

I also don't think this X- force team will be made entirely of characters that only appeared in the X-force books

Yeah, I'm sure they'll include several characters we've seen before in the films.

A Wolverine appearance is likely (maybe a cameo). Maybe Sabretooth or one of the Brotherhood who escaped after X3 possibly.

Who should the villain be? Stryfe? Apocalypse?

Stryfe!

Save Apocalypse for the X-Men.

They are expanding the universe, its time to expand the connections of these characters. And not play Cheap anymore.

What cheap? All of these movies got a decent budget.

Though I will say Origins looked like a cheap movie.

Black Tom, Arcade (maybe a little too crazy a villain for 1st film), Trevor Fitzroy? maybe they are not strong enough threats but I would like to see Black Tom. Anyone else?

A decent Black Tom & Juggernaut story would be my pick. Juggernaut deserves a better bigger role than that measly Last Stand role.

images

images

images

:woot:

Last edited:
The only way I can see this working if they make it R Rated. X-men meets the expendables? I'm in.

Before final battle against Apocalypse, they should fight vs Mr. Sinister and his Cable's clone -> Stryfe.
Show some Cable origin (Cyclops, Jean, Madelyne, Mr. Sinister) in this movie, some trainings with New Mutants transformed into X-Force and following Apocalypse/ fight with Stryfe.

Quick little read with Hitfix discussing the possibility of Deadpool in X-Force amonst other things. Mentions word goen round that Fox could lose him if they don't use him in the next few years.
http://www.hitfix.com/news/3-on-3-is-x-force-a-way-to-bring-deadpool-back-to-the-big-screen

Gotta agree with Drew and crew here that adding Fantomex and Psylcoke would be awesome. I'm thinking we will definitely see Betsy added here. She's just to ****ing cool not to add at this point.

Last edited:
I want to see Psylocke in the X-Men team more than X-Force.

When it comes down to it, she should be wherever Angel is imo. She works well with Fantomex though. Her best stuff does come from Remender's Uncanny X-Froce where she is the female lead, so hopefully they take at the least some of that if she's added.

The good thing about her being on X-Force in the films is that she should have a better chance being featured more and can alwasy cross into the other films later. If you have Storm, Rogue, Jean and Kitty in a movie Psylocke is gonna take the back seat. They havn't even bothered to feature her after all this time.

Last edited:
^Not unless if they introduce her well.

The female characters that should be in X-Force are Wolfsbane, Feral, Boom Boom and Domino.

As I said before just because they are calling it X-Force dont expect the X-force characters...I could be wrong but the last movie X-Men First Class didnt feature the First Class Xmen.

I'm not expecting the X-Force just to feature X-Force characters. I'm just saying that I would like to see Psylocke in a X-Men movie as a X-Men member more than a member of the X-Force. And if the X-Force needs female members/characters, then they should include Domino, Feral, or Wolfsbane in their roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"