Sequels The X-FORCE Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again with the right writer, right director and the right story. Psylocke wouldn't fade into the background especially if the X-Men roster isn't so big.

I agree 100% with that. I'm not arguing Betsy can't be in an X-Men movie. She should be. I'm disagreeing with you saying she is more fitting to a non X-Force movie.That makes no sense when Uncanny X-Force has always been tailored to her.

Like SuperT also said, she is integral to that team.

Last edited:
Who would you suggest to play Betsy? Also, should she be in her British or Japanese body? (I much prefer the Japanese body personally).

She's more fitting to a X-Men movie because she's more well-known as a X-Men character! She's a X-Men member in the most selling comic-book of all time, she became popular when she was with the X-Men, she appeared in a lot of videogames as one of the X-Men. She belongs to the main X-Men team more than a spin-off X-Men team.

Just cause X-men is more popular doesn't mean it's more fitting for her not to show up in X-Force. But your never gonna agree with anyone else on the fact, so no use going on.
I'm just glad they didn't put her on the FC team. That would have been a mistake.
Who would you suggest to play Betsy? Also, should she be in her British or Japanese body? (I much prefer the Japanese body personally).

Actress wise I've always had Maggie Q in my mind cause of some Nikita pictures which pretty much look like Psylocke cosplay. Pretty awesome. :up: But I don't really know who should play her tbh.

I think she should definitely be in her Japanese body with a British accent. Win win.

Last edited:
Maggie Q was who I was thinking of as well. I would have also considered Kelly Hu if she hadn't already played Lady Deathstrike in X2 (she was a badass in that movie). Maybe Lucy Liu as well.

Japanese body with British accent, works for me.

Just cause X-men is more popular doesn't mean it's more fitting for her not to show up in X-Force. But your never gonna agree with anyone else on the fact, so no use going on.
I'm just glad they didn't put her on the FC team. That would have been a mistake.
She could appear in X-Force movie but they should introduce her in a X-Men movie first and as one of the X-Men.

She's a ninja and a assassin, she should be in an X-Force movie.

I'm sure she is being considered. Alot of people want her there and she's easily one of the top contenders. Hopefully we will get a lil bit more info on this at SDCC. Wadlow will have a full plate to discuss with Kick-Ass, Bates Motel and X-Force.

Last edited:
Chloe Grace Moretz for Boom Boom, make it happen Jeff.

Black Tom & Juggernaut any takers? If they did get the nod for film then classic look or updated for both?

What story ideas to adapt to film for these two?

:xmen:

Live Scheiber back as Sabretooth would be great.

Sorry, I meant Liev Schreiber (stupid autocorrect).

since they are introducing Warpath and Bishop in DOFP, you guys think they could be part of the X-Force team?

I really hope its true that XM:DotFP sets up the ground work to have a more consistent X-movie verse and characters get sprinkled around.

Black Tom & Juggernaut any takers? If they did get the nod for film then classic look or updated for both?

What story ideas to adapt to film for these two?

:xmen:

I like the idea of Black Tom & Juggernaut as the villains & if they do use the characters, I'd hope for an updated look for both of them. Even in the comics I've always found Juggernaut's helmet to look silly, so I would hope that's changed in some way. The costume Vinnie Jones wore in X3 was underwhelming to me, so it could use some improvement.

I'm not familiar enough with X-Force storylines to suggest any adaptations for film, but I'm sure there's plenty of quality material to use. The problem I see using Black Tom & Juggernaut is that there's very few guys who could pull off Cain Marko believably on screen - although I like Vinnie Jones, I just don't think he's a big enough guy to sell the character properly. I think Dave Bautista would have been a solid choice, but he's already playing Drax in GOTG so I doubt he'd be an option. Which begs the question, who should be cast as Juggernaut?

I'd go with someone few people have probably ever heard of - professional wrestler Matt Morgan. He's legit 6'10" and still is in very good shape. He also had a stint on the brief reboot of American Gladiators too. As for his acting skills, it's pretty much an unknown quantity for feature film but he comes across as menacing yet still well-spoken onscreen from what I've seen. The other benefit of using Juggernaut & Black Tom together is that they could get a great actor to do the heavy lifting as Black Tom (especially if the casting of Juggernaut is someone without a pedigree). Thoughts?

Interview with Wadlow. Said he was a real big fan growing up of Lifelds X-Force and New Mutants run. Also said he's been reading Uncanny X-Force and that it's the best Marvel comic out there. :up:
Said he really chased the project.

Wadlow and Millar talk X-Force at 1:00-2:00
[YT]3F8JNq3UOGM[/YT]

Last edited:
has this been posted yet?

Mark Millar and Jef on Comic Con:

[YT]3F8JNq3UOGM#at=133[/YT]

All good Angamb.

Good to see Wadlow and Millar are talking about it and that Wadlow is a Fan of the comics. :up:

Should have a better chance at seeing accurate characters.

yeah!!

I was glad to hear that.

Do you think Fox will give him a few minutes on their whole panel?

Maybe this Is clue the film X-Force will be cross between erly X-Force and Uncanny X-Force.

there are people that say deadpool may not be involved in X-force, but i think FOX would be crazy not too include him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"