Homecoming Theory On Why Theres No Official Cast/Character List

ernesth100

The Writing Avenger
Reaction score
Well obviously Marvel is going more grounded? But just HOW grounded? I say the reason they're not telling us who these characters are is because their going with a simple plot any of us can predict and revealing the characters would practically give all the info we need away to peice together their places in the plot. Thus eliminating any sense of suprise from the film.

Because we'd know what to expect.

You're five hours, late man, Liz, Flash, Michelle and Ned have all been confirmed. :funny:

what ever happened to rumors of Angourie Rice being in the cast?

is she still in? or?

haven't heard/seen anything with her or about her in any promo stuff/con interviews/set pictures

if she is? her character is still a mystery

Because Michael Keaton is really Norman Osborn

5-supervillains-that-michael-keaton-could-play-in-spider-man-homecoming-934772.jpg

Oh. Marvelous Realm confirmed that Angourie is Betty Brant.
must have missed that news

I guess if she's Betty that could be why she wasn't in with the "breakfast club" group shots or interview tour... that they been focusing the campaigning on that core group of students

though, she is rather young herself, and with Ned being a younger student she is probably a student too... so her absence still seems odd

The problem is people have been spoiled by the internet. They want all this news now when they aren't ready yet.

Seriously remember when they cast Mary Jane for Amazing Spider-man 2 and then got rid of all those scenes. Sony would have love to have kept that genie in the bottle.

must have missed that news

I guess if she's Betty that could be why she wasn't in with the "breakfast club" group shots or interview tour... that they been focusing the campaigning on that core group of students

though, she is rather young herself, and with Ned being a younger student she is probably a student too... so her absence still seems odd

I think it is because Betty is in a different class than peter, liz and ned.

Betty isn't a school student she's a Bugle intern

Wouldn't there be a way to make it so she's also a school student due to the casting of a such a young actress as Betty Brant?

If they follow the comics she could be a dropout because of her mom dying and needing the money and all that.

We don't even know if the Bugle will be included in this

But if it is, I'd imagine she'll just be an intern or something

I'm gonna say the Bugle isn't in this movie
I think it is because Betty is in a different class than peter, liz and ned.

Do you mean grade.? Because in high school you can be same in class with someone in a different grade than you

They don't want to give away the twist that Nick Fury gives Spider-Man his own teen SHIELD team.

Betty isn't a school student she's a Bugle intern
which would be kinda ironic with Angourie, being one of the youngest cast members, that she'd be the older character (most interns are collage age at least, right?)

I'm gonna say the Bugle isn't in this movie

Do you mean grade.? Because in high school you can be same in class with someone in a different grade than you

If they make ONE MORE Spidey movie without the Bugle and JJJ:

giphy.gif

Ned & Betty are better than nothin'.. I just wonder why it keeps getting left out.

If they make ONE MORE Spidey movie without the Bugle and JJJ:

giphy.gif

^ THIS!

I mean how freaking hard is it to replace J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson? Time to think outside the box, people. There's plenty of actors who could take the role and make it their own and maybe even outdo what J.K. did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"